PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 22nd of December !!! (Xmas Series)


Steven Forster
17-12-2013, 11:59 PM
As above we will be back racing again this sunday

Doors open 5:45pm - 10pm (Or when we finish Racing :D)

So who's coming and what you running ;)

See you all there :thumbsup:

AfroP
18-12-2013, 08:32 AM
4wd for me please

beasty boys motorsport
18-12-2013, 12:56 PM
4wd foe me

chrispattinson
18-12-2013, 07:54 PM
4wd for me please.

dpackster1980
18-12-2013, 07:56 PM
4wd.

Steven Forster
18-12-2013, 08:06 PM
4wd for me please.

4wd.

Have use 2 kissed and made up yet....??? :lol: ;)

chrispattinson
19-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Have use 2 kissed and made up yet....??? :lol: ;)

MAde up? Yeah. But I'll let the K1 give Dave's Yok a kiss on Sunday ;)

AfroP
19-12-2013, 01:27 PM
MAde up? Yeah. But I'll let the K1 give Dave's Yok a kiss on Sunday ;)

now now, you boys play nice otherwise we'll have to take your toys off you and make you sit with your noses in the corner

ja76
19-12-2013, 04:51 PM
4wd for me

Andyp
19-12-2013, 06:57 PM
I will be there, 4wd?

Steven Forster
19-12-2013, 09:24 PM
MAde up? Yeah. But I'll let the K1 give Dave's Yok a kiss on Sunday ;)

;) :thumbsup:

chrispattinson
20-12-2013, 07:28 AM
Really looking forward to 4wd Sunday. Mm Champ, me, Andy , Greg and the others booked in above .... Come on schnell, clarkey, westy, superstar, shifta, the green, pugs, phil, Paul ... Any of you lot fancy a xmas 4wd Sunday night?

ja76
20-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Thanks Dex:thumbsup:

Has anyone used dboots nanobyte's or terrabyte's? any good?

Jason

Andyp
20-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Has anyone used dboots nanobyte's or terrabyte's? any good?

Jason

I used/tried some terrabytes that I had left over from a meeting I did once, they wasn't too good, I have seen others try various other Dboots with little sucsses. Your better off sticking to Schumacher 'yellow' compound weather it be a pin,spike or full spike ....

ja76
20-12-2013, 09:57 AM
I used/tried some terrabytes that I had left over from a meeting I did once, they wasn't too good, I have seen others try various other Dboots with little sucsses. Your better off sticking to Schumacher 'yellow' compound weather it be a pin,spike or full spike ....

lol will do then thanks bud

Jabber
20-12-2013, 10:06 PM
James mcfadyean 2wd Isaac mcfadyean 4wd Cheers.

DAVO
20-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd

Andyp
20-12-2013, 11:28 PM
James mcfadyean 2wd Isaac mcfadyean 4wd Cheers.

Your keen Jabber :-) see you there

Jabber
20-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Ha yeah Andy, No racing at Batley and dont need to be up next day early and its only a couple of hours drive Lol. See you there buddy.

Steven Forster
21-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Im gonna get there a bit earlier tomorrow around 5pm as the jazz band are not in, so anybody who wants to get set up early your more than welcome join me :thumbsup:

Also for those people who havent raced at seaham before, be careful not to get too close to the wall down the straight as there are 3 points which stick out a few inches so will easily take out a wishbone or worse ;)

Andyp
21-12-2013, 04:44 PM
I'll be there abit sooner dex, I spose it wouldn't hurt to put abit of rope down the outside of the straight it would only take a few mins extra to do.

StwBald
21-12-2013, 06:50 PM
Me please, 2wd, pt 8300314

DAVO
22-12-2013, 12:13 AM
We will be there for around 5 Dex

Shifta
22-12-2013, 02:53 PM
4wd for me :thumbsup:

chrispattinson
22-12-2013, 03:31 PM
If anyone can take a spare link wire to in between lipo cells it'd be appreciated. :/

DAVO
22-12-2013, 04:20 PM
I think I have one Chris I fetch
Are we gonna have a beauty track :thumbsup:

Andyp
22-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Are we gonna have a beauty track :thumbsup:

How'd ya want it? Tight,twisty and no carpet haha

Jedward
22-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Charlie's not too bright (tummy bug) so we'll give it a miss tonight :(

dpackster1980
22-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Tonight was excellent, everyone was quick consistency was the key and quite clearly I didn't have it. :cry:

Thanks to everyone that helped put the track away despite the late finish. Have a good Christmas and hopefully we'll have a good turn out again for next week. :thumbsup:

Andyp
22-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Ya was a good night, track seemed quiet straight forward but it was difficult to put a clean race in ...

Pack, how come it has taken you 688 post to write a sensible one !!!

dpackster1980
23-12-2013, 07:39 AM
Pack, how come it has taken you 688 post to write a sensible one !!!

Cheeky twat, all my posts factual and sensible.

Jabber
23-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Just want to say a big thanks for a great nights racing guys. The track was flowing and challenging and if we get chance Isaac and i will defo be back.

DAVO
24-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Use both were flying did you tq the 2wd

Jabber
24-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Yeah Davo did manage to tq just did not drive so good in the final lol. Really enjoyed it tho and Isaac managed a win in the 4wd B final so he was over the moon and is eager to return.