View Full Version : racing this sunday 22nd
racingdwarf
20-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Merry Christmas everyone, we are racing sunday, weather saturday looks wet, but sunday is ok so will see what track we us in the morning, will bring along some mince pies :thumbsup:.
Hope to start 10.30/11 ish
just to give me an Idea of who's coming
craigieboy46
20-12-2013, 11:10 AM
hi dave count me in last day of freedom before the mad week that is xmas:thumbsup:
ShaunieT
20-12-2013, 03:10 PM
Hi Dave
Me and the boys will be there,preparing buggies as we speak.
racingdwarf
20-12-2013, 03:15 PM
good stuff:thumbsup:
jonesi
20-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi Dave, Nathan and I will be there as well!!!
racingdwarf
20-12-2013, 05:57 PM
9so far:thumbsup:
Dandare
21-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Mmm, mince pies huh ?
Make that 10 :lol:
danielc3009
21-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi Dave I'll be there. Just finished my new buggy:thumbsup:
simonrhart
23-12-2013, 10:39 AM
ill try to make next weeks one, bring out the Losi.
what car have you got Daniel?
Simon
danielc3009
23-12-2013, 08:02 PM
I've got a losi 22. It was good fun to drive. I'm looking forward to racing it again. Have a good christmas mate. Hopefully I'll see you on sunday
eoghan.c
24-12-2013, 03:23 AM
hello dave iv just bought a new chassis ( stadium truck) i was wondering if it would be ok to come race it when im not raceing elce where ?? thought i better ask befor i turn up as not many clubs catter for this sort of off road stuff ill just race with the buggys if you would be ok with it ??
simonrhart
24-12-2013, 08:18 PM
I've got a losi 22. It was good fun to drive. I'm looking forward to racing it again. Have a good christmas mate. Hopefully I'll see you on sunday
Cool, the Losi's are great fun. Probably see you Sunday, you too have a great Christmas!
Cheers
Simon
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.