PDA

View Full Version : Losi Mini 8ights For Christmas


Sam Mughal
23-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Anyone looking for one of these awsome little bundles of fun, I have 2 for sale. They are both BRAND NEW & SEALED.
Perfect christmas pressie (for yourself:drool: or for junior:wub)

I have 1 red and 1 black
Looking For £160 each
On offer to you guys first before they go public

PM
Tel: 07774 472531
Email: [email protected]

Collegeboy
23-12-2013, 01:23 PM
Is that the cars or the kids for sale Sam (Bless em), there not that bad :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kelk
23-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Is that the cars or the kids for sale Sam (Bless em), there not that bad :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm - cars are worth that value. Kids? The jury is out on that one ;)

absolute alignment
23-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Don't be mean, all the kids at the club are great. However, I will undercut sam if anyone offers for the kids. Kian is avaliable at a reduced rate for Christmas.