PDA

View Full Version : TORCH on the 29th?


dobber
24-12-2013, 03:56 PM
So who is going to go this Sunday? Depending on the weather I'm up for it. Anyone else?

Vrg1
24-12-2013, 05:39 PM
So who is going to go this Sunday? Depending on the weather I'm up for it. Anyone else?

Yes me and Carl up for it. :)

jlucas
24-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Me terry and oly all have are passes signed

Duncan
25-12-2013, 09:37 AM
If the weather is good I might be able to do that :thumbsup:

dobber
25-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Awsomes!! See you all there.

absolute alignment
25-12-2013, 06:09 PM
If weather is good I may join you too

Zippy G
25-12-2013, 06:26 PM
Depending on the weather we may make it:thumbsup:

gwesty
25-12-2013, 06:54 PM
See you there if not raining ,4wd for me

Kelk
25-12-2013, 06:59 PM
I might well go if the weather is ok

My gazebo is in race control - what's our chance of being able to get to it?

shaunr
25-12-2013, 07:51 PM
I will be going down with Olly, I will have my gazebo with me which is 6m x 3m so loads of room for all! See ya then!
Cheers Shaun

TARTMAN
25-12-2013, 11:10 PM
might make it been a while since I have twiddled the thumbs on a car.....

absolute alignment
27-12-2013, 07:26 PM
My pass has been revoked. Have fun guys. When is shrcc on again?

Dudders
27-12-2013, 09:16 PM
5th :thumbsup:

jlucas
27-12-2013, 09:38 PM
5th :thumbsup:

You told me Thursday 2nd

Ro6
28-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Thinking of coming along tomorrow but i don't have a battery to charge from, would i be able to charge off anyones who going tomorrow?

TARTMAN
28-12-2013, 11:08 PM
have fun guys I have a garage roof to sort out before I get another rain storm and floods more stuff. :thumbdown:

stupid weather........................:thumbdown::mad: