View Full Version : racing sunday 29th
racingdwarf
26-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Merry christmas all, hope it was a good couple of days for you all.
If anyone fancies or is allowed to get away from all the food and mince pies for a few hours we will do a bit of light hearted racing for a few hours, at this time the wether saturday and sunday is looking good:thumbsup:
Dandare
27-12-2013, 12:07 AM
He'ya. Hope you've had a good'n too :woot:
Not 100% sure if I'll be there or not yet, though I'll let you know in good time. Does 'light hearted racing' mean proper racing (subject to enough drivers turning up) or 'bashing-racing' ? :lol:
racingdwarf
27-12-2013, 09:08 AM
not sure yet, see what numbers are like, and what people want to do. could do some team racing etc like the fun night max ran last year.....Max whhhhooooooooo:lol:
fudgemeister
27-12-2013, 10:19 AM
i will be there as you said the forecast is good for the weekend !! :thumbsup:
danielc3009
27-12-2013, 01:38 PM
I'll be there, looking forward to using my 22 again:thumbsup:
simonrhart
27-12-2013, 02:44 PM
I'll be there. Will bring out the 22 hope we will be on the dirt track? as we seem to have a couple days without rain it should be dry ish.
Simon
craigieboy46
27-12-2013, 04:48 PM
ill be there
Dandare
28-12-2013, 02:12 PM
I'll be there, will keep fingers crossed for some ultra serious racing :D
ShaunieT
28-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Hi all,
Hope you all had a great chrimbo,me and the boys will be there,
don't suppose anyone has a spare diff screw and nut for a losi 22
that I could borrow or purchase please.
simonrhart
28-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Hey Shaun
I have a spare Losi 22 diff screw and nut you are welcome to have.
cheers
Simon
ShaunieT
28-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Cheers Simon,much appreciated :thumbsup:
Dufty07
28-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Me n simon will b there to represent TEAM GREEN:thumbsup:
racingdwarf
28-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Lookin good:thumbsup:, we will run a proper meeting then. I have the new leads for the laptop to speaker so it can be up on the rostrum now...not blasting in m ear:bored:
see you all there
Dandare
28-12-2013, 11:54 PM
Lookin good:thumbsup:, we will run a proper meeting then.
:woot:
racingdwarf
29-12-2013, 12:31 AM
hey, easy tiger:lol: see what you all want to do;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.