PDA

View Full Version : Chadderton Round 4 entries - 12/01/14


DianneH
28-12-2013, 11:15 AM
I have updated the list of confirmed entries - see first listing in forum.

The 2wd class is full with a reserve list. I currently have 2 drivers on the reserve list who were going to do Paypal entries but unfortunately this class is now full.

There are currently 4 places in 4wd if anyone would like to change from 2wd to 4wd which would free up some 2wd places

I also have 2 drivers listed to Paypal entries for 4wd - this needs to be done asap or these places will be allocated to other drivers.

At the last meeting we had a number of drivers who did not turn up on the day and we ran only 10 heats - this is disappointing when other drivers would have attended the meeting if they had been assured of a place. If you know in advance that you cannot attend, please let me know and I will try to fill your place.

Entries can only be transferred to the next round if your place is filled with another driver.

Binnsy
29-12-2013, 08:11 PM
I'll have a 4wd place if there's one available please Dianne?

DianneH
29-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Paypal 4wd entry to [email protected]

Thanks
Dianne

croller
30-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Hi,
I will have a 4wd place as well money sent via paypal

Gavin Crolla

DianneH
30-12-2013, 09:00 AM
Gavin

As per pm - have transferred you from 2wd to 4wd so you can use payment for next round.

Dianne

Binnsy
01-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Hi Dianne,

Sent you payment this morning!

Thanks Craig

DianneH
02-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Entry now confirmed - thanks

DianneH
04-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Only 1 4wd place left now - or can be used for someone in 2wd to transfer their entry to 4wd, leaving an available place for one of the 2wd reserves.