PDA

View Full Version : BRCA membership


racingdwarf
30-12-2013, 02:46 PM
I have just sent off the details to join the club to the BRCA

For all those that have asked about how to join the brca through the club..good news as now I have had a read:blush: I can combine your club membership to include BRCA membership, the change is the cost, the cost is the same as becoming a full member now so both full and affiliated is £17.

So before you all break into a sweat navigating the BRCA site,good news I can do the sweat for you:lol:


As soon as I get the stuff back to confirm the clubs membership I will print out the required forms and bring them to club.

The membership for the club will stay the same with the BRCA membership added

Please remember as the club has now rejoined the BRCA all members are required to be BRCA members its not an option! even if as has been said to be before, many times " I don't see the point as I'm not racing anywhere else and I'm not doing regionals"

Payment will also need to be in uk currency, so no longer can the club accept goats,chickens, or any other form of Norfolk currency

Dufty07
30-12-2013, 08:56 PM
too late for me. ive sent mine

racingdwarf
30-12-2013, 11:43 PM
good stuff:D it now makes no diffrence if you go through a club or do it yourself, costs the same. if everyone does their own I will get an easy life!

simonrhart
31-12-2013, 08:59 AM
I have mine also. It can be purchased via the BRCA website.

Simon

racingdwarf
31-12-2013, 01:17 PM
I have mine also. It can be purchased via the BRCA website.

Simon

:rolleyes: yep sure can, BUT if any club member has never been on the BRCA site out or has more than one family member joining they can join through the club and I will do the work....but if everyone wants to do it themselves it easy for me:D

only here to help & serve