View Full Version : Ramp build! update.....
Andyp
31-12-2013, 01:38 PM
I just been thinking about how we do our ramps, although they are good once built it seems a litte bit of a chore and sometimes takes longer to build than the track!
So I have come up with some ideas, some very rough sketches that I have done but hopefully you will get the idea
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/andypeao/404c1837e9cf55ffa861cbe9f70d4fbb_zpsab6f7372.jpg
My idea would be that they are basically independent sections that would just push together to make various layouts, I have kind of drawn them as a straight table top and a corner table top but they wouldn't have to be like this all the time
I would maybe have the idea of having castors and or rubber feet on the bases so the sections can be wheeled in and out easy as the 8x4 sheets are heavy and hard work lifting at the mo, the rubber feet would protect the floor. I don't think the storage would be too much of a problem as the would nest together and possibly slide under the rack if it was sorted out a little
I can knock these up no problem and I am willing to get everything together to do them, transporting the maybe a slight problem as my van isn't the biggest but I could make them/ transport a couple of parts every other week or as and when I get time to do them
Now the bit I'm not sure about, the budget! Would the club have some/ be willing to spend a little money on doing this? I have a very rough idea of the cost of the wood ect to do but maybe this needs to be talked about?
Any ideas thoughts ???????? Good idea/bad idea ?????
AfroP
31-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Sounds and looks good that.
chrispattinson
31-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Hi Andy.
I think this a great idea, thanks for looking into it. Our ramp building equipment is getting a little tired. Much appreciated you are looking into it, let's get some feedback on budget, but I don't think it should be an issue.
I think we also need to get a new printer.
I can order one. Thinking of this:
http://www.ebuyer.com/399467-canon-i-sensys-lbp6020b-mono-laser-printer-6374b005aa
Or this
http://www.ebuyer.com/399464-canon-i-sensys-lbp6020-mono-laser-printer-6374b003aa
AfroP
31-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Both look good options Chris
Toner is around £35-£55 for either of those models.
which should hopefully only need replaced maybe once or twice per year.
If I were handy with tools and drawings and such i would like to have made a round camel hump type jump.
with any jumps that get made, could we maybe perma stick some carpet to em?
Andyp
31-12-2013, 04:26 PM
let's get some feedback on budget,
Who's can make the decision Chris?
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/andypeao/null_zps808d14ac.jpg
Is this what you are talking about Afro? It Wouldn't be very hard to make really.
beasty boys motorsport
31-12-2013, 04:29 PM
i thought of this a while back, if you use the 8x4 boards we use at the moment they will be pretty heavy but if you build around a light weight frame work and spars from side to side then thinner lighter ply would mean easier to store and carry...but the idea is there, also be easy to build yumps with a frame and flexable ply....get the money out and start building andy:)
chrispattinson
31-12-2013, 04:42 PM
I guess it's the committee, How much is needed ? £100 to 200? If we have a rough number, then we can say spend or don't spend.
AfroP
31-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Who's can make the decision Chris?
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/andypeao/null_zps808d14ac.jpg
Is this what you are talking about Afro? It Wouldn't be very hard to make really.
Yeah something like that but with maybe 2 separate humps with a bit of height so they can be used together or separate.
not sure how difficult or easy it would be
if al this is up to the committee then I think we've actually got stuff to discuss at the AGM
Andyp
31-12-2013, 05:01 PM
i thought of this a while back, if you use the 8x4 boards we use at the moment they will be pretty heavy but if you build around a light weight frame work and spars from side to side then thinner lighter ply would mean easier to store and carry...but the idea is there, also be easy to build yumps with a frame and flexable ply....get the money out and start building andy:)
Yeah I would like to go as thin as I can with the ply so it is light but it would still be quiet strong with the frame underneath but I kinda have an idea to have some wheels one end of each part so we can wheel them in and out abit like you would wheel a wheel barrow. The only time you would maybe have to lift them would be if they need stacking in the garage.
The number I estimated Chris's would be £200, to do what was in the first pic , a sheet of ply being £10-£15ish (depending on thickness), they are 9 sheets to do what I sketched in the first pic then I would need quiet abit of 2"x2" ( or maybe abit smaller) to make the frames at about £1.50 ish a 8' length
I would obviously shop around abit, they are quiet a few DIY and builders suppliers near me
Steven Forster
31-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Great ideas andy.....only problem i can see is the storage.....we would have to have a good clearout of the garage of what we need or dont need....maybe even move things around in the garage to make it easier to get the units in and out ???
AfroP
31-12-2013, 06:08 PM
maybe a tidy and building day is in order?
its fortunate we are just across from a skip for anything we want to bin.
Andyp
31-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Great ideas andy.....only problem i can see is the storage.....we would have to have a good clearout of the garage of what we need or dont need....maybe even move things around in the garage to make it easier to get the units in and out ???
Yeah I agree with you there Dex but I think most of it will will go under the racking that we have ..... In my mind we will just have to tidy where the boards go already and then clear out where the wheelbarrow is and the rest should go under there?
The ramp bits will nest together and maybe worst case they will need lifting and stacking onto each other
Go for thin ply for the boards poss 6mm should be strong enough
Andyp
31-12-2013, 07:43 PM
Go for thin ply for the boards poss 6mm should be strong enough
Yeah Davo, I wasn't planning on going any thicker than 10mm... I'm not too sure about going too thin incase people decide to jump/climb on them, The thinner I go the cheaper also !!
Might be to complicated but Is there any way we can make a cross over jump piece of Perspex for the top so it's see through just in case cars don't clear the gap
Also a double step jump would be good as long as it doesn't block vision of the rest of the track
Andyp
31-12-2013, 09:01 PM
block vision of the rest of the track
I think that's what we have got to be carefully of Davo, we could end up too cluttered and not to be able to see the track
dpackster1980
01-01-2014, 08:12 AM
Obviously Andy's missus bought him some pencils for Christmas.
I think it's a good idea especially for Regionals. It would be a lot safer than taking the stage units as they tip too easily.
If everyone agrees I'd say use marine ply, it doesn't warp or fall apart when it gets wet.
We can sort it at the AGM. I don't think the money is going to be an issue
dpackster1980
01-01-2014, 08:32 AM
I think we actually have a load of 2x2 in the garage as well.
Andyp
01-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Obviously Andy's missus bought him some pencils for Christmas.
Etch 'a' sketch actually !!!!!
Ya marine ply would be good, but it will obviously be more expensive!! For how many times they would be used out doors I think normal ply would be ok as they would only be used outdoors one weekend a year, it might not even rain that weekend! If they did get wet the would soon dry out with little damage I think
When is the AGM like? I'm mentioning it now as apart from racing I have a few quiet weekends coming up i think and I'm sure I can get out in the garage for abit to do them.
If every one is ok with it can i not get some bits together and get on with it ??
dpackster1980
01-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Crack on, I'm fine with it something needs to be done. If we can use some of the existing boards then even better. Let me know if you want them.
We've got to bear in mind that the garage is already tight of space. We could find a little more room with a tidy up but not much.
Steven Forster
02-01-2014, 02:35 PM
Hi Andy.
I think this a great idea, thanks for looking into it. Our ramp building equipment is getting a little tired. Much appreciated you are looking into it, let's get some feedback on budget, but I don't think it should be an issue.
I think we also need to get a new printer.
I can order one. Thinking of this:
http://www.ebuyer.com/399467-canon-i-sensys-lbp6020b-mono-laser-printer-6374b005aa
Or this
http://www.ebuyer.com/399464-canon-i-sensys-lbp6020-mono-laser-printer-6374b003aa
Is there any laser jet printers at pc world....I could go and buy one today with the club money I've got....at least that way I can install the drivers and have the printer ready to go for Sunday ???
Cheers
dpackster1980
02-01-2014, 03:10 PM
If the cartridges are cheap and not just the printer then do it.
chris68nufc
02-01-2014, 06:15 PM
I thought our printer is pretty new.....for once I thought we were all sorted in the electrical department??
When's the AGM aswell?
dpackster1980
02-01-2014, 06:31 PM
I'll speak to Ian but ideally the weekend after this round of Worksop.
guy's I would recommend 12mm ply for the face of the jumps and any table tops as anything less and you'd run the risk off people putting there feet through it when marshalling, plus would add strength too so wouldn't need as much 2x2
You could use thinner ply on the sides and buy rough sawn 2x2 which would be cheaper than dressed timber
Just and idea, I also have a trade point card for b&q so would save 10% off price and you'd get the board cut for free if you have the sizes you need ;)
fletch75
04-01-2014, 05:26 AM
I would be willing to help clear out/reorganize the garage I think there is quite a bit of space available in there as is
but there is allot of gear that doesn't seen to be used on a weekly basis i'm free most days and weekends just let me know when I can help
dpackster1980
04-01-2014, 07:31 AM
guy's I would recommend 12mm ply for the face of the jumps and any table tops as anything less and you'd run the risk off people putting there feet through it when marshalling, plus would add strength too so wouldn't need as much 2x2
You could use thinner ply on the sides and buy rough sawn 2x2 which would be cheaper than dressed timber
Just and idea, I also have a trade point card for b&q so would save 10% off price and you'd get the board cut for free if you have the sizes you need ;)
Cheers for the heads up. Andy has been given the go ahead so I'll be seeing him at Worksop this weekend and tell him.
Thanks to everyone for the offers of help you are one of the main reasons why we're the best club in the North East. :thumbsup:
We'll get the AGM out of the way and the following week get there early whist the bands using the hall we can have a tidy up in the garage.
No problems its my job so if you need any boards or out cutting let me know and can bring big flip saw up
also if you want to borrow my discount card your more than welcome, I can give to you sunday just let me know :thumbsup:
mattr
04-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Just an idea, see if you can work out the geometry for some folding ramps.
I did some rough sketches last winter, as our track is shared with the tc guys and we have limited storage storage, but it didn't go any further than sketches!
Just the bigger ones, as that's where you can save the most space.
Andyp
04-01-2014, 05:27 PM
No problems its my job so if you need any boards or out cutting let me know and can bring big flip saw up
also if you want to borrow my discount card your more than welcome, I can give to you sunday just let me know :thumbsup:
Cheers Jason for your offer to help, I got most of the gear I need I have a small table saw although most of the sheets I was going to leave 8x4, and I have a compound saw also.
I have been out and got some 2x2 and some 2x1, but I haven't got any ply yet. It's maybe a little more ££s than I expected, so I would like the go ahead before I spend .... I will see the lads @ Worksop tomo .
Very good of you to lend us you discount Jason but I find B and Q to be very expensive eg a treated 2x1 x 2.4m in B and Q is £3.12, the same in a local ish builders yard is £1.20. Even with discount it would have been expensive!
Just an idea, see if you can work out the geometry for some folding ramps.
I did some rough sketches last winter, as our track is shared with the tc guys and we have limited storage storage, but it didn't go any further than sketches!
Just the bigger ones, as that's where you can save the most space.
Cheers for your ideas Matt although we say our space is limited but we do actually have quiet a lot of space (most of a large garage)it just maybe needs a little tidy/sort out
Andyp
04-01-2014, 05:35 PM
We'll get the AGM out of the way and the following week get there early whist the bands using the hall we can have a tidy up in the garage.
I was going to suggest gettin there a couple of hours early as I'm hoping to have some ramps done by then, although I'm hoping to have most of the work done I will have to disassemble them a little to transport them and obviously need to put them back together.
Is they anyway we can check with the band that it will be ok to go in the garage early? I know it wouldn't be a problem but we don't really want to upset them as they usuall let me in abit early and start getting the track out even when they haven't finished
Steven Forster
04-01-2014, 06:09 PM
I was going to suggest gettin there a couple of hours early as I'm hoping to have some ramps done by then, although I'm hoping to have most of the work done I will have to disassemble them a little to transport them and obviously need to put them back together.
Is they anyway we can check with the band that it will be ok to go in the garage early? I know it wouldn't be a problem but we don't really want to upset them as they usuall let me in abit early and start getting the track out even when they haven't finished
Will get there early tomorrow and ask if it will be ok.......It should be ok though as they keep all there gear in the trailer so we shouldnt get in there way ;)
Will also try to find out from the youth centre if there is anything that needs keeping or taking over to the skips ;)
Andyp
04-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Good work Dex, I know it wouldn't be a problem but best to ask to keep things sweet
Hi Andy, no probs mate just thought i'd put the offer out as I tend to find they expensive for some bits and cheap for others
But if you do need any help be it cutting or getting bits just let me know :D
Andyp
04-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi Andy, no probs mate just thought i'd put the offer out as I tend to find they expensive for some bits and cheap for others
But if you do need any help be it cutting or getting bits just let me know :D
Yeah great stuff Jason, like you say some of the bulk buy stuff is quiet good but you maybe know more than me as im just a keen ish DIYer.
I'm not sure how it will pan out but if we end up going to the club early a week on Sunday it would be good if you could bring a drill/driver and help assemble some of the bits I hopefully get made of your available of course
sure Andy I'll bring some with me :D
Andyp
11-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Well I managed to get some bits put together, I was running out of day light so the pics are abit rubbish but you get the idea
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/andypeao/null_zps39cec2f3.jpg
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/andypeao/null_zps4cc0e00d.jpg
A few finishing touches to do but, I don't think they will be much stopping us using them tomo night
dpackster1980
11-01-2014, 08:17 PM
That is mental, it looks huge and I love it. Cheers for building it Andy. :thumbsup:
cmgreen
11-01-2014, 08:20 PM
Nice one andy :thumbsup:
Andyp
11-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Yeah it's a fair size .... It took most of my drive up !!! I'm a lilttle worried about the 'up' ramp being a little steep, I think it does look steep in the pic, only thing to do I guess it to give it a try if it's no good it can be altered in time
chrispattinson
11-01-2014, 09:06 PM
That is mental, it looks huge and I love it. Cheers for building it Andy. :thumbsup:
Well put DP,... a bit of bendy board on that up ramp and it'll be fine. Outstanding :thumbsup:
OneKiwi
11-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Yeah it's a fair size .... It took most of my drive up !!! I'm a lilttle worried about the 'up' ramp being a little steep, I think it does look steep in the pic, only thing to do I guess it to give it a try if it's no good it can be altered in time
Nice work
Use it as a down ramp or put it just after a slow corner. You could always get some 4mm hardboard sticking out and make it a little smoother transition
Looks brill does this mean we can have 2 main ramps in the track at the same time :thumbsup:
We coming over to help we should be there for 16:30
Looks spot on that andy :thumbsup:
Up ramp should be ok too it'll just make people think before gunning it
i'll be up just after 4 to lend a hand, is there anything you want me to bring? :D
Andyp
12-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Ya I'm sure the up ramp is 'doable' like you say you probably won't be able to hit it at full throttle!
Jason just a driver to drive some screws in will be good, that's all we will hopefully need.
RichieZXR
12-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Awesome ! Can we pull the down ramp away from the box ? I have a mint idea involving upside down petrol lawn mowers ??
In all seriousness it looks mint !
N7ELA
12-01-2014, 11:29 PM
New ramp was mint and packs away super fast.
Now what's next...?
A smart rhythmic section...
corkyjohnson75
13-01-2014, 01:59 PM
Yes the ramp is great , but I got it wrong and bent the chassis .
What about building a corner ramp were you go up the front and off at the side ?
N7ELA
13-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Yes the ramp is great , but I got it wrong and bent the chassis r
What about building a corner ramp were you go up the front and off at the side ?
We can configure last nights ramp to do exactly that...
corkyjohnson75
13-01-2014, 03:41 PM
It would be good having the two , a corner ramp and the one we have now .Thats if there is room in the garage !!!!
RichieZXR
13-01-2014, 04:08 PM
An up the wall hair pin would be nice for a change.... But think the club has boards etc that could be used.
What ever happened to the bot dots ? Lumps in the road so to speak ? Used to love them at events back yon while.
Andyp
13-01-2014, 05:08 PM
What about building a corner ramp were you go up the front and off at the side ?
I have most of the wood to do this already... It's in the plans! It maybe a few weeks before I get a chance to get it built and to the club tho
I think the main problem was the fast section upto the ramp,this made a lot of people hit it to fast and over shoot the down ramp.
Andyp
13-01-2014, 05:09 PM
An up the wall hair pin would be nice for a change.... But think the club has boards etc that could be used.
We have done this before but it takes a little time to build, the last time we did it was when we could leave the track out over Christmas
Tyler says the jump is great well done and thanks for Another great night
honrico Diablo
14-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Great job on the new ramp mate! Definitely provided some stunts!
I think we need to think about its location, Archie was nearly it in the head during practice, and I nearly hit Chris in the face with a Durango! maybe up top were the goal posts are turning off the straight?
Any thoughts? Would hate to see someone hurt.
RichieZXR
14-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Yeah agree.... The ramp needs not to have a runway leading up to it :-) or if it's a big air job it needs the landing zone away from the entry door to the hall and any potential marshal station hahahaha.
I think it needs moving as we'll it's pretty dangerous if some one goes at it to fast.when running the track anti clockwise should be fine,mabe putting it at one of the sides is a good idea it needs to be somewhere that doesn't create blind spots as we'll.if not mabe moving it further back further from the entrance could help ??
Andyp
14-01-2014, 09:06 PM
As I said in a previous post
I think the main problem was the fast section upto the ramp,this made a lot of people hit it to fast and over shoot the down ramp.
It was the first time out with the ramp and we have obviously learnt a few things, the track was a "all hands on deck" to get it built as we had spent time sorting the garage and didn't leave too much time for the build
Generally tho it usually is a slow in/slow out section to the ramp so I'm sure we will try this next
As for the placement I don't think you can really move it from I front of the rostrum, any where else I think you would create blind spots on either the up or down ramp
beasty boys motorsport
14-01-2014, 09:30 PM
not if you swap the main straight to infront of the rostrum and the jump to where the main straight normally is, that way the crowds near the door wont get jumped on from flying cars:lol:.......or we could all do what i did...not much air and powered on the down ramp to the corner:thumbsup:
Steven Forster
15-01-2014, 12:43 AM
Great job on the new ramp mate! Definitely provided some stunts!
I think we need to think about its location, Archie was nearly it in the head during practice, and I nearly hit Chris in the face with a Durango! maybe up top were the goal posts are turning off the straight?
Any thoughts? Would hate to see someone hurt.
Yeah agree.... The ramp needs not to have a runway leading up to it :-) or if it's a big air job it needs the landing zone away from the entry door to the hall and any potential marshal station hahahaha.
I think it needs moving as we'll it's pretty dangerous if some one goes at it to fast.when running the track anti clockwise should be fine,mabe putting it at one of the sides is a good idea it needs to be somewhere that doesn't create blind spots as we'll.if not mabe moving it further back further from the entrance could help ??
As I said in a previous post
It was the first time out with the ramp and we have obviously learnt a few things, the track was a "all hands on deck" to get it built as we had spent time sorting the garage and didn't leave too much time for the build
Generally tho it usually is a slow in/slow out section to the ramp so I'm sure we will try this next
As for the placement I don't think you can really move it from I front of the rostrum, any where else I think you would create blind spots on either the up or down ramp
As Andy says about the location of the ramp, we could only move the ramp slightly closer to the rostrum so there wasn't any blind spots around the track and maybe a bit further away from race control........the easiest solution would be to run the track anti clock wise so we would be jumping away from race control......that way anybody watching or waiting for there heat would have less chance of being hit with a stray buggy from the jump :p :thumbsup:
not if you swap the main straight to infront of the rostrum and the jump to where the main straight normally is, that way the crowds near the door wont get jumped on from flying cars:lol:.......or we could all do what i did...not much air and powered on the down ramp to the corner:thumbsup:
Nail on head.....most people were getting carried away with big air jumps, if you made a mistake on the way up anybody was up for being a target.......if you landed on the down ramp then you had more control of your buggy into the corner......I also think it was the fastest way to do that section of the track......its easier to control a buggy on the track than in the air !!! ;)
Andyp
10-06-2015, 08:11 PM
Ok so it has been a long while coming but i got my arse in gear this week and got some extras built with the wood i still had from the original build.
these are only about 8" tall so they shouldn't be any worry about steep up ramps or big air off of them.
they can be arranged in a straight table top type formation or a corner table top or even the ramp type bits could be used on there own.
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/andypeao/976402BD-BE4A-4ACE-8BA9-A1FF954D3655_zpsl2qvykad.jpg (http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/andypeao/media/976402BD-BE4A-4ACE-8BA9-A1FF954D3655_zpsl2qvykad.jpg.html)
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/andypeao/FFE3198F-B79D-4C31-BF14-DDD70B188162_zpsnkjkebfd.jpg (http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/andypeao/media/FFE3198F-B79D-4C31-BF14-DDD70B188162_zpsnkjkebfd.jpg.html)
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/andypeao/C4B5FB5A-C277-405D-81EA-AF2C7890A585_zps0gb1kk0i.jpg (http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/andypeao/media/C4B5FB5A-C277-405D-81EA-AF2C7890A585_zps0gb1kk0i.jpg.html)
Not the best pics but you get the idea, a few bits to finish off still and I'm hoping to make a trolley so they can be stacked on ant the wheeled into the garage in a '1 er' without tacking up to much space.
now i have a small problem, when i made the first ones i had my van but i have since got rid of it and have a car... the problem being i am going to struggle getting them up to sea ham, does anyone have access to a large ish van that they could be transported in? I'm in the stockton area so i know it abit out of the way.
Nice work Andy they look the business them can't help with transport though sorry but you have done a cracking job there
Shifta
10-06-2015, 09:11 PM
Nice one Andy.. Looking good!
You doing any regionals this year?
Steven Forster
10-06-2015, 10:20 PM
Ok so it has been a long while coming but i got my arse in gear this week and got some extras built with the wood i still had from the original build.
these are only about 8" tall so they shouldn't be any worry about steep up ramps or big air off of them.
they can be arranged in a straight table top type formation or a corner table top or even the ramp type bits could be used on there own.
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/andypeao/976402BD-BE4A-4ACE-8BA9-A1FF954D3655_zpsl2qvykad.jpg (http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/andypeao/media/976402BD-BE4A-4ACE-8BA9-A1FF954D3655_zpsl2qvykad.jpg.html)
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/andypeao/FFE3198F-B79D-4C31-BF14-DDD70B188162_zpsnkjkebfd.jpg (http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/andypeao/media/FFE3198F-B79D-4C31-BF14-DDD70B188162_zpsnkjkebfd.jpg.html)
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/andypeao/C4B5FB5A-C277-405D-81EA-AF2C7890A585_zps0gb1kk0i.jpg (http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/andypeao/media/C4B5FB5A-C277-405D-81EA-AF2C7890A585_zps0gb1kk0i.jpg.html)
Not the best pics but you get the idea, a few bits to finish off still and I'm hoping to make a trolley so they can be stacked on ant the wheeled into the garage in a '1 er' without tacking up to much space.
now i have a small problem, when i made the first ones i had my van but i have since got rid of it and have a car... the problem being i am going to struggle getting them up to sea ham, does anyone have access to a large ish van that they could be transported in? I'm in the stockton area so i know it abit out of the way.
Great work again Andy ;)
Nice work Andy they look the business them can't help with transport though sorry but you have done a cracking job there
Could always pick these up early on the friday in the luton van and take a light load up to gypsies green ???
Will need help from as many people as possible to load/unload and sort the garage out to make all the ramps/jumps fit in the garage !!!
Can we also put some ideas down as to what we want features we want and the layout of the track ???
Cheers :)
Andyp
11-06-2015, 07:47 AM
Nice one Andy.. Looking good!
You doing any regionals this year?
Hopefully doing the rest of the series Jeff
Great work again Andy ;)
Could always pick these up early on the friday in the luton van and take a light load up to gypsies green ???
Will need help from as many people as possible to load/unload and sort the garage out to make all the ramps/jumps fit in the garage !!!
Can we also put some ideas down as to what we want features we want and the layout of the track ???
Cheers :)
Ok that's an idea dex, hopefully I can get them to the club before, I'm hoping these will stack end on a trolly so shouldn't take up too much room in the garage
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.