View Full Version : Bury Metro RCC INDOOR WINTER SERIES ROUND 3 BOOKING IN
Gavin Collingwood
06-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Booking in list for Bury Metro RCC indoor winter series round 3 on the 19th Jan is now open.
Please either pm me or post on here your full name, class and Pt number (if not already on the system)
2WD
Gavin Collingwood
Chris Elworthy
Stu wood
Darren Wales
Paul Critchley
Leon satchell
Martin Husband
Wayne Holden
Lee Cottrell
Martin Mills
Luke Holdsworth
4WD
Neil Burdess
Rob Mills
Si Davanzo
Lee Cottrell
Ben Kaberry
Leon satchell
Martin Mills
Steve howley
Minesh Tailor pt 9018211
Josh Holdsworth
Alan reeves
Ashley timms pt
VINTAGE
Neil Burdess
Si Davanzo
Gav
longman
06-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Lee Cottrell
4wd
Pt on system
Si Coe
06-01-2014, 08:57 PM
I'll do 4wd and possibly vintage too.
Critch
06-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Paul Critchley,
2we please, pt on system
birdy
07-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Can I remind all that you will need a 2014 BRCA licence with you on the day to race, if you already haven't please get one sorted through the BRCA website before the meeting.
Anyone that paid for your BRCA at the last Bury club meeting will get yours in the post by the end of the week :thumbsup:
Alan Reeves
07-01-2014, 04:28 PM
can we renew all on the day like last year?
Chris Elworthy
07-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Birdy, I've ordered my BRCA online but haven't recieved my card yet but do have a confirmation email of payment.
Is this ok if my card hasn't arrived in time?
Chris
Gavin Collingwood
07-01-2014, 10:02 PM
I'm sure you get three meetings without it
Si Coe
07-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Technically the 3 meetings without is for new drivers. Its not meant to allow existing drivers to dodge paying in January!
If you've already paid and just haven't got the card yet it should be OK - your number is the same after all, but I'd have thought it would have come by the 19th.
Mr Satchell
08-01-2014, 06:55 AM
2n4 for me
MartinShortCourse
08-01-2014, 01:23 PM
Martin Husband 2wd
cheers.
Holden1979
09-01-2014, 11:24 PM
2wd please Gav
Thanks Wayne
longman
10-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Gav can you book me on for 2wd as well (lee Cottrell)
Martin mills 2 and 4wd pt on system
Howler
11-01-2014, 01:58 PM
I'll be there for this one. Trucks (Technically i have a rally car, but it's a short course truck chassis with slightly smaller wheels).
Gavin Collingwood
11-01-2014, 03:51 PM
In with 4wd then?....
Darren Wales
11-01-2014, 05:34 PM
I'll be there for this one. Trucks (Technically i have a rally car, but it's a short course truck chassis with slightly smaller wheels).
Will be good to your return pal. :thumbsup:
Howler
12-01-2014, 08:40 PM
In with 4wd then?....
I'm not too fussed what class you put me in really, so long as it's a slow heat as i'm well out of practice.
minty
12-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Minesh Tailor
4wd
PT 9018211
Si Coe
12-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Can I go into Tracks please? I've got something new coming Thursday.....
Pitman Ed
13-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Gav,
Luke 2wd; Josh 4wd please.
Ed
Alan Reeves
13-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Can I remind all that you will need a 2014 BRCA licence with you on the day to race, if you already haven't please get one sorted through the BRCA website before the meeting.
Anyone that paid for your BRCA at the last Bury club meeting will get yours in the post by the end of the week :thumbsup:
can we renew all on the day like last year?
:confused::confused:
If so 4wd please
Ashalak
14-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Ashley Timms
4wd
6183154
Ta :D
Gavin Collingwood
14-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Bury Metro RCC INDOOR WINTER SERIES ROUND 3 BOOKING IN
Booking in list for Bury Metro RCC indoor winter series round 3 on the 19th Jan is now open.
Please either pm me or post on here your full name, class and Pt number (if not already on the system)
2WD
Gavin Collingwood
Chris Elworthy
Stu wood
Darren Wales
Paul Critchley
Leon satchell
Martin Husband
Wayne Holden
Lee Cottrell
Martin Mills
Luke Holdsworth
Chris Baines
Alistair Sharp
4WD
Neil Burdess
Rob Mills
Si Davanzo
Lee Cottrell
Ben Kaberry
Leon satchell
Martin Mills
Steve howley
Minesh Tailor pt 9018211
Josh Holdsworth
Alan reeves
Ashley timms pt 6183158
Mark Broadbent
Scott Broadbent
VINTAGE
Neil Burdess
Si Davanzo
Chris B
15-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Chris Baines
2WD
PT on the system
Thanks
Howler
15-01-2014, 08:45 PM
That's two for trucks now Gav, me and Si.
mark-rc
15-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Please book in all below. What time do the doors open?
Mark Redmond 4WD - PT 5859043 - brca 7264
Anna Large 2WD - PT 5378245 - brca 274816
Arron Redmond 2WD - PT 5820215 No brca, new driver.
Si Coe
15-01-2014, 10:58 PM
That's two for trucks now Gav, me and Si.
No, I want tracks not trucks. I've got a Kyosho Blizzard......
Gavin Collingwood
15-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Please book in all below. What time do the doors open?
Mark Redmond 4WD - PT 5859043 - brca 7264
Anna Large 2WD - PT 5378245 - brca 274816
Arron Redmond 2WD - PT 5820215 No brca, new driver.
Half 9 mark
Howler
16-01-2014, 07:48 AM
No, I want tracks not trucks. I've got a Kyosho Blizzard......
Close enough, you'll have better grip than my RTR tyres anyway.
evertonal
16-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Please could you book in Alistair Sharp - 2wd. PT is on the system.
mark-rc
16-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Gavin, i'm really sorry matey, I messed my racing dates up please can you take me Anna and Arron out of the meeting, its the 9th of February meeting that we are coming to. Sorry matey.
Howler
16-01-2014, 09:18 PM
No, I want tracks not trucks. I've got a Kyosho Blizzard......
I might bring my crawler then, and we can make something to drive over in the pits outs of spare crash mats. ;)
Gavin Collingwood
16-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Gavin, i'm really sorry matey, I messed my racing dates up please can you take me Anna and Arron out of the meeting, its the 9th of February meeting that we are coming to. Sorry matey.
No probs see you on the 9th
birdy
18-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Booking in will close at 9pm.
See you all bright and early :-)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.