PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 12th of January !!!


Steven Forster
06-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Were Racing as usual this Sunday....;)

A few of us will be going to the club early to help tidy the garage up to make room for some purpose built ramps/jumps to help speed up our track building, Any Volunteers like.....???

What time shall we get to the club ???......Bearing in mind the jazz band will be using the club till around 5:30pm

Racing till 10:00pm (or when we finish) :D

So whos coming and what are you running ???

See you all there :thumbsup:

beasty boys motorsport
06-01-2014, 06:26 PM
4wd.....:p

Steven Forster
06-01-2014, 06:28 PM
4wd.....:p

Did well on sunday with ya K1 like paul......hopefully we will have another good turnout with a the fast lads turning up :thumbsup:

chrispattinson
06-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Chris Pattinson 2wd

Andyp
06-01-2014, 08:49 PM
I'll be there along with a van full of wood hopefully :-) I'm going to maybe need an hour ish to finish off assembling the ramps as I won't be ale to transport them in full... Is 4 o clock too early?

I will probably race 4wd ...

dpackster1980
06-01-2014, 09:45 PM
4wd for me. I may try 2wd but it depends if the speedo wants to work.

Jedward
06-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Charlie 2wd
Me 2wd...... Well I've got to start some-time:thumbsup:

I'm off outside to practice...

DAVO
06-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Charlie 2wd
Me 2wd...... Well I've got to start some-time:thumbsup:

I'm off outside to practice...

Don't run ye tires off on the Tarmac LoL

We will try and get there early to help :thumbsup:

fletch75
07-01-2014, 12:54 AM
2wd for me ill try get there early to help

ja76
07-01-2014, 05:28 PM
4wd for me please
I will come earlier to help just tell me what time

N7ELA
07-01-2014, 07:24 PM
2wd for me please.

And nobody better take me out or there will be big trouble.

I don't travel 20 mins up the road to get butchered ya know...!

:p:p:p

Jedward
07-01-2014, 09:18 PM
2wd for me please.

And nobody better take me out or there will be big trouble.

I don't travel 20 mins up the road to get butchered ya know...!

:p:p:p


As it will be my first-time racing I will do my best to stay out of your way, I can't promise, but I will try... :lol:

Steven Forster
08-01-2014, 11:21 AM
4wd for me please
I will come earlier to help just tell me what time

Think we will go with 4pm to turn up and help clear garage up and help andy build his ramps :thumbsup:

ja76
09-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Think we will go with 4pm to turn up and help clear garage up and help andy build his ramps :thumbsup:

no probs, i'll see you there :D

Steven Forster
09-01-2014, 11:03 AM
BY3TyE0ivVE&feature

2012 Mini Winter Series.......although we havent got the blue mats anymore.

Will have to see what Andy P has made up for us on sunday, something to look forward too.......

:D

ja76
09-01-2014, 11:12 AM
That looks awesome yes please :thumbsup:

AfroP
10-01-2014, 03:21 PM
4wd for me please

cmgreen
10-01-2014, 07:45 PM
4wd for me please

N7ELA
10-01-2014, 11:25 PM
4wd for me please

Don't forget, new lads get the first night free...!

Steven Forster
11-01-2014, 12:06 AM
4wd for me please

What you running like chris....;)

cmgreen
11-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Don't forget, new lads get the first night free...!

Too rite!

honrico Diablo
11-01-2014, 08:09 PM
I've managed to blag the first nightshift in my job off! so I'll be racing 4wd. Nick Duncan will be 2wd with the old Losi xx!

See you all there:thumbsup:

DAVO
11-01-2014, 09:43 PM
We coming early should be there around 16:30

corkyjohnson75
12-01-2014, 07:28 AM
me and gordon will be there , 2WD.

corkyjohnson75
12-01-2014, 07:31 AM
although we havent got the blue mats anymore.


They will probs be with the PT's and andy's extension dex.

Jayk
12-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Is there a club meeting going on tonight ?

Andyp
12-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Sure is.... Track building should start at 5:45 - 6:00 ish racing should start at 7:00 ish

StwBald
12-01-2014, 01:16 PM
2wd please

RichieZXR
12-01-2014, 03:45 PM
Me and Nathan are coming both 4wd..... I will be driving his old POS sx3. Worry not I will wash myself down after tonight's meeting, having gone over to schumacher for tonight...hehehehehe

RichieZXR
12-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Thanks for a canny night folks, Nathan thoroughly enjoyed it, now that he is using one of Greg's old cars at least I know it's setup ok for him !

I drove his old sx3 which I am going to continue to use,( saves carrying two sets of spares) but I am struggling with it.

Can anyone give me a run down of what weight oils and springs etc to use for NEAM ? I felt like I was fighting the damned thing right around the track.... Very squirrelly around the bends..... Broke the front wishbone hanger on the last heat too.