PDA

View Full Version : Racing this sunday on grass track


nic
07-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Hey dudes you guys racing this sunday on the grass ?

Dandare
08-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Hi Nic. Dave might want to answer this but we've been avoiding the grass recently due to the dirt track actually leaving the cars less muddy (apart from last week :lol:) & I think he wanted to lift & roll the grass track soon too.

We always welcome ex-world champs though so keep your eye on this thread :D

racingdwarf
08-01-2014, 07:32 PM
wow…for nic we will be racing on red carpet:lol:

Errm I actually plan on running grass this sunday, I'm also lovin the dirt, but I think its time to show the natroturf some love

Essexboyracer
08-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Me and 1 or two mates are looking to turn up on Sunday for some racing on your Natroturf. It will be a nice change from carpet, and the fake grass stuff.

I think we will all be bringing 2wd buggies :)

-Will

nic
09-01-2014, 05:31 PM
ok sounds good will bring the new X-ray xb4 down

nic
10-01-2014, 04:31 PM
david their going to be few of us coming from coastal should be good

racingdwarf
10-01-2014, 04:47 PM
oh god, its an invasion,best get our defences up then:thumbsup:

nic
10-01-2014, 10:03 PM
it's going to be epic

kikiibiza
11-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Tomorow will be a nice day with sun, and sunday clouds, i want to go with my truggy, and i will come sunday as well, so enybody tomorow ?

racingdwarf
11-01-2014, 12:37 AM
yer myself and a couple of others will be working on the grass track ready for sunday