PDA

View Full Version : Finally Registered


C Deacon
08-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Well after waiting 6 days for a registration conformation email to be sent to my hotmail account i decided to use my works email address and what do you know i get a conformation email straight away so here i am lol..
Well my name is Chris and in 37 yrs old and i live in Tetbury ( Gloucestershire).
Not new to RC but i am new to nitro and just finished running in my TT EB4 S2.5 Pro in....
cheers

Col
08-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Welcome Chris:thumbsup:

Can't say I know what a TT EB4 S2.5 Pro is but I'm sure that there a plenty around that will be able to help should you need it.

C Deacon
08-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Thanks Col
Sorry its a Thunder Tiger EB4 S2 pro

RogerM
09-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Glad you finally got in mate, shame I sold all my old EB4S2 kit ages ago though :(

C Deacon
10-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Hey Rog... Yeah is a shame buddy.. Is any of that S3 kit you got compatible?