PDA

View Full Version : Racing Tomorrow 12th


racingdwarf
11-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Weather forecast looks cold but dry, after a few hours up there today the track is rolled and relaid with some more new pipe and its looking good:thumbsup:

10.30 start tmro.

Just to make sure everyone knows WE ARE ON THE GRASS:lol:

ShaunieT
11-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Hi Dave

Just to let you know,the boys and myself won't be able to make tomorrow
as I'm on a course all weekend:thumbdown:,sounds like there should be a good turnout,
have a good day all.

racingdwarf
11-01-2014, 09:20 PM
shame mate, yer I did remember you told me about course.

simonrhart
11-01-2014, 10:09 PM
I won't be racing tomorrow either as my Losi is in bits and I have sold parts of it :thumbsup:

Simon

kikiibiza
11-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Im in :d see you round 12 because i work all night.
After...let burn some nitro:x

racingdwarf
11-01-2014, 11:24 PM
I won't be racing tomorrow either as my Losi is in bits and I have sold parts of it :thumbsup:

Simon


oh, hope you sell the rest of it as half a car doesn't go round the track half as well as a whole one:lol:

Leedsey
12-01-2014, 08:55 AM
Busy again today, hopefully back soon as looking forward to trying the Lazer
Andrew

Essexboyracer
12-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Cheers for a great day's racing!

- Will

kikiibiza
13-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Can you help me haw to upload photos from sunday heare on forum please?

simonrhart
13-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Use http://Skydrive.com and link to them from here.

Simon

simonrhart
13-01-2014, 05:53 PM
oh, hope you sell the rest of it as half a car doesn't go round the track half as well as a whole one:lol:

Yea, it's a bit difficult to drive with no wheels! :p

kikiibiza
13-01-2014, 10:31 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/823/x19k6.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/mvx19k6j)URL=https://imageshack.com/i/nlbzgpj]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/849/bzgp.jpg[/URL]URL=https://imageshack.com/i/0k5ykgj]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/20/5ykg.jpg[/URL]URL=https://imageshack.com/i/mz6lruj]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/827/6lru.jpg[/URL]
URL=https://imageshack.com/i/b81iu2j]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/404/1iu2.jpg[/URL]

racingdwarf
13-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Nice photos:thumbsup:, you should be able to attach them to a post using the attachments paper clip icon on the the toolbar works for me


I don't speak computer, so to those that do that may seem baby language from a self confessed computer moron :lol: