PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 19th of January !!!


Steven Forster
13-01-2014, 09:29 PM
As above we are racing this sunday as usual.....:D

Doors open from 5:45pm - 10pm (or when we finish)

Theres still a little bit more sorting out to do in the garage as well so if anybody wants to come and give a hand your more than welcome, plus theres a bonus of us getting in the club, that little bit earlier to get set up and start racing :thumbsup:

So who's coming and what you running ???

See you all there :p

RichieZXR
13-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Me and Nathan.... Both 4wd please

StwBald
14-01-2014, 07:58 AM
attempting 2wd again, please

fletch75
14-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Ill be there 2wd

ja76
14-01-2014, 09:27 AM
4wd for me please
I can get there for about 5 if that helps dex

beasty boys motorsport
14-01-2014, 02:28 PM
4wd for me......more crashes please as my car goes a lot better after replaceing smashed parts ??:thumbsup: dont know why:lol:

dpackster1980
14-01-2014, 05:57 PM
4wd for me. 2wd needs a new speedo.

Steven Forster
15-01-2014, 12:55 AM
Well I've made a start at sorting some of the bits out to start the build on my "Cubed"......a few more weeks and I might just get it finished......"BUT", I dont wanna "BUILD" anybodies hopes up yet though...... :woot: :thumbsup:

corkyjohnson75
15-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Well I've made a start at sorting some of the bits out to start the build on my "Cubed"......a few more weeks and I might just get it finished......"BUT", I dont wanna "BUILD" anybodies hopes up yet though...... :woot: :thumbsup:

There's no hurry anyways dex , is there ?

AfroP
15-01-2014, 11:13 AM
i reckon the X6-Pi will be out before he gets his cubed built and running

Jedward
16-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Due to work commitments, we'll have to give this week a miss :(

DAVO
16-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Tyler
Scott
Dean-Ross

N7ELA
19-01-2014, 08:35 AM
4wd for me please dex...

corkyjohnson75
19-01-2014, 11:09 AM
2wd for me and maybe 4wd for Ellis .

dpackster1980
19-01-2014, 11:32 AM
2wd for me and maybe 4wd for Ellis .

Straightened the chassis then? No big run ups to the ramp this week.

corkyjohnson75
19-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Straightened the chassis then? No big run ups to the ramp this week.

Yes mate , av left that brass at work , av cut it tho.

RichieZXR
19-01-2014, 03:01 PM
I can't make it now, but Nathan is still coming..... Any chance I can lend a camber gauge from someone to setup my sx 3 until next week (when I bring it back ) ?

N7ELA
19-01-2014, 11:00 PM
The Champ is back, all 4 heats and the final by over a lap...!

AfroP
19-01-2014, 11:21 PM
The Champ is back, all 4 heats and the final by over a lap...!

your car was looking good neil ;-)

dpackster1980
22-01-2014, 01:57 PM
The Champ is back, all 4 heats and the final by over a lap...!

Lovin it. :thumbsup: