View Full Version : Thursday 16th Jan Meeting
Dudders
14-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Normal meeting from 6.30pm as always!
Busy week so far, club car charged, repaired and fettled with. Harry's B4.1 refitted with new LRP ESC/7.5 motor combo units and also fettled, goes like a train now, might try rear motor Thursday night! My Vega RB6 has new shock oils, re installed Orion products and new boots to match!
Looking forward to it!
Neil
dobber
14-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Why is it not Thursday already!!!
RB6 Sold!
Vega Gen 3 chassis etc Sold!
Schumacher KF having some setup adjustments to it and new boots, looking forward to it :)
Made a few tiny tweaks to last week's KF setup. Be interesting to see what that does
New boots all round. Drilled pistons. Slight change to rear oil wt. Just got 2 minor fettles on tx (the thing is like a supercomputer!)
Now.....if only I could drive the damn thing
Dudders
14-01-2014, 05:48 PM
I think there's some people with an eye on Sunday's performance already :lol:
wagenwheels
14-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Hi Neil,
Hopefully the club car didn't take too much work to get ready? I promise to be gentle with it and will avoid being a mobile chicane as much as possible. Thanks again for the offer of the loan.
Thanks also to you and everyone else I met last week at the club for being so welcoming. Kudos to Gareth for being brave enough to let me have a go with his cars even though I realised it was 23 years since I last held a controller!
Looking forward to Thursday night. Will be interesting to see how quickly I get hooked...
Cheers,
Ian
dobber
14-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Hi Neil,
Hopefully the club car didn't take too much work to get ready? I promise to be gentle with it and will avoid being a mobile chicane as much as possible. Thanks again for the offer of the loan.
Thanks also to you and everyone else I met last week at the club for being so welcoming. Kudos to Gareth for being brave enough to let me have a go with his cars even though I realised it was 23 years since I last held a controller!
Looking forward to Thursday night. Will be interesting to see how quickly I get hooked...
Cheers,
Ian
You don't realise it but you already are :lol:
Dudders
14-01-2014, 10:28 PM
It's like a bug that's been dormant inside you for 23 years, you've just awakened it.... You poor poor soul!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.