View Full Version : S2 Discontinued?
CCristo
25-09-2008, 01:21 AM
I just checked the AC website to see if the short wheelbase chassis for the S2 was available and I noticed the car has been discontinued. Is there a new version in the works? I haven't even driven my car yet so I'm a little dissapointed to see it discontinued already
Alex H
25-09-2008, 11:19 PM
I got a kit from Oldtimer just reasently and he explaind that he doesnt got the time to manufacture them anymore. Guess the atomized b44 chassis and S4 got a bigger fan base.
Im just glad I got a hold on one. He is still going to continue the spear parts though.
OldTimer
26-09-2008, 07:36 AM
There are currently no new versions planned of the cf tub conversion kit cars which have now been discontinued :(
As Alex as hinted at, with having a full time job and running AC in my spare time, working most evenings till 11-12pm assembling kits etc for the last year something had to give.
I will keep all the spare parts for the cars, so if you have a S2 / S4 or Atomized B44 don't panic, i will have spares for them for a long time.
Atomic Carbon will remain open, and i will continue to sell shock towers, ceramic balls and bearings etc.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.