PDA

View Full Version : Losi 22-4 delivery date early March


simonrhart
16-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Looks like the Losi 22-4 is delayed. The TLR website is now talking about early March: http://www.tlracing.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=TLR03005

Was hoping to get my hands on one end Jan.

Simon

Dr Fly
16-01-2014, 07:30 PM
well that sucks if its true.

A post today on RCtech from someone who sounds like they are in the know says something a little different. Basically the march date could be for backordered kits as the first have sold out.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/761022-tlr-22-4-thread-87.html

Either way, it sounds like the kits have not left the states yet. or at least the kits destined for shops in the states have not left horizon USA yet.

racingdwarf
16-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Good, ordered mine as soon as I saw the picture:lol:but need to get saving if it hit the shop there would be trouble:blush:

Yer I also read the US were expecting it very soon

simonrhart
16-01-2014, 11:11 PM
amainhobbies expect it in on 27 February. Originally the release date was around 27 January as I was planning on picking one while n the US next week. I guess this won't happen now.

Something is happening around Kyosho 4wd too as the Lazer kit price has been reduced at a couple stores.

Simon

racingdwarf
16-01-2014, 11:31 PM
yer the kyosho question has been kicking about for a while, see the thred in the kyosho section;)
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129641

JohnM
17-01-2014, 06:28 AM
amainhobbies expect it in on 27 February. Originally the release date was around 27 January as I was planning on picking one while n the US next week. I guess this won't happen now.

Something is happening around Kyosho 4wd too as the Lazer kit price has been reduced at a couple stores.

Simon

Going by what some of the US TLR guys are saying, Horizon has the first batch now, gone through QC checks to be shipped soon, the Febuary dates are for the second batch, anything ordered after Wednesday should be in the second batch.

How many if any of batch one get to the UK who knows.

simonrhart
17-01-2014, 10:32 AM
yer the kyosho question has been kicking about for a while, see the thred in the kyosho section;)
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129641

It looks like every other 4wd car out there. I think this is what is interesting about the new Losi, it's different from everything else.

Simon

JohnM
17-01-2014, 01:21 PM
It looks like every other 4wd car out there. I think this is what is interesting about the new Losi, it's different from everything else.

Simon

Different from everything else bar the 17 year old car it's kinda based on;)

racingdwarf
17-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Had to chuckle, was going to go into an in-depth post about the matter, but just couldn't be bothered at the time, you summed it up in a sentence :lol: worth also saying that many cars since then have had there suspension geometry compered to that 17 year old car!
simon was using his old xx4 this weekend on the grass track, just behind him was a 2nd time out of the box xray so it can still keep pace with the new stuff in mortals hands

simonrhart
17-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Alright smart asses :p different from anything other than the 17 yr old XX4 !

Simon

simonrhart
21-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Looks like the delivery date has changed and is back to 28th Jan at amain hobbies!!! :o

Simon

JohnM
22-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Looks like the delivery date has changed and is back to 28th Jan at amain hobbies!!! :o

Simon

Looks like the delivery date is tomorrow;)

hypersonic77
23-01-2014, 06:22 PM
showing instock here
http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?product_id=379425

racingdwarf
23-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Pick mine up tmro, didn't plan on it being that early….now were did I put that credit card I had no intention of using:blush:

GrahamH7060
23-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Mines arrives tomorrow yippee !

simonrhart
24-01-2014, 04:42 AM
Saweeet it feels like Christmas again :)

Here is cheaper: http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/204897/?gclid=CNfS_7f_lbwCFeE1Qgod9jEAAw

Not point in buying one here in US. The cheapest I've found it over here is £285 so not worth saving £15 for the hassle and potential customs on my ass.

Simon

simonrhart
24-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Ordered, can't wait for it to turn up! not sure when I will get to build it with crazy travel right now.

Simon

racingdwarf
24-01-2014, 05:39 PM
got mine:D, now to find time to build it:bored:

simonrhart
24-01-2014, 09:37 PM
What will you do with your Lazer?

I will run both side-by-side.

Simon

racingdwarf
24-01-2014, 11:11 PM
yer same, I'm happy with the kyosho, I will run the losi side by side for now, I just ordered it as soon as I saw it as the old car was soooo good I have no reason not to like the ZX5 so it stays