PDA

View Full Version : D.M.S.' X Factory Team


YoungChazz
25-09-2008, 01:39 PM
In the past several weeks we have begun recruiting a race Team to carry both the D.M.S. and X Factory banners.

Dan, Tom, Ellis, and probably one other driver will remain our direct representatives in U.K.

Darren has recruited a great Team of well-known veterans and up-and-coming drivers from all over U.K. and we will proudly announce them in the coming days & weeks as their Agreements are official. You'll see them soon at tracks all over U.K. in their distinctive X Factory shirts and hats. Of course they are all happy and proud to help any racer with any question about any car, and they will participate on this board, our boards, and others discussing X Factory and R/C in general.

I don't call this a "B" team at all. These new drivers actually have a more difficult job, representing both X Factory and D.M.S. And our direct Boyz had better watch out on the track for most of these guys...

YoungChazz
07-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Last week I said, "Dan, Tom, Ellis, and probably one other driver.." and that cat is out of its bag. Obviously, we were working with Phil Sleigh.

So now it's on to the D.M.S. Team, and we're excited with the guys who are part of that. As you can see from his avatar, one of the X Factory/D.M.S. drivers will be Craig Harris, and we could not be more pleased.

I met and raced with Craig back in February '06 when he made a business trip to New York. He was one of the very first members of the X Factory Family, and we are happy and proud to welcome our Prodigal Son back to the fold.

Darren Boyle
07-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Chazz we heard from Craig that you were the best "pit bitch" there ever was......... LOL

The whole team are very excited about the season ahead, we all have a lot to look forward to.

Lee
07-10-2008, 01:49 PM
I too have heard stories of Chazz standing in line at the cactus for his drivers during practice while they work on the cars, so they dont have to wait once they are ready :thumbsup:

Body Paint
07-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks Chazz!

I am really glad to be back in the family.

Meeting and racing with you back in 06 made my trip to the US really top notch, I made a tough choice not long after that to leave the family for a while. With the dedication the X Team have for pushing the X Factory brand it was innevitable that I would would be back sooner or later and I am very proud to display the X on my sponsor sheets once again.

The team line up for '09 looks great and I am very excited with the prospect of working with a such fantastic team.

Lee
07-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Thanks Chazz!

I am really glad to be back in the family.

Meeting and racing with you back in 06 made my trip to the US really top notch, I made a tough choice not long after that to leave the family for a while. With the dedication the X Team have for pushing the X Factory brand it was innevitable that I would would be back sooner or later and I am very proud to display the X on my sponsor sheets once again.

The team line up for '09 looks great and I am very excited with the prospect of working with a such fantastic team.

Thanks Craig :wub:thumbsup:

How did you do your snazzy sig thing :confused:

Body Paint
07-10-2008, 04:09 PM
I used my special powers Lee :p

Yours would be easy... plain white :D

Lee
07-10-2008, 04:51 PM
:o

Have you got my special shell :o

That was actually a white carbon effect on a white background, if you looked closely you would have seen that :p

SpeedyDad
07-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Welcome to the team Craig!

YoungChazz
07-10-2008, 08:54 PM
The practice line at Cactus is something to behold. They often put a five minute limit on the drivers' stand, and you still can easily wait in line 45 minutes or longer. So the line has lots of team managers, girl firends, wives, etc. Speedy Dad and I stand around and talk a lot...

Everybody should ask Craig to explain all the detail of running pink taper pins indoors. Ask him to demonstrate what can be done with a pink taper, a wrench, a can of motor spray, and a Bic lighter.

Darren Boyle
07-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Ask him to demonstrate what can be done with a pink taper, a wrench, a can of motor spray, and a Bic lighter


Chazz, sounds like somthing you might see at the circus, pherhaps an R/C racer flame thrower.........

matdodd
07-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Everybody should ask Craig to explain all the detail of running pink taper pins indoors. Ask him to demonstrate what can be done with a pink taper, a wrench, a can of motor spray, and a Bic lighter.


Thats sounds like a funny way of geting rid of some of the taper pins in my garage :D

bigred5765
07-10-2008, 10:24 PM
i can say without a doubt Craig's Sig making is ace, i mean just take a look.

rc boy
07-10-2008, 10:30 PM
:thumbsup:hi guys glad to be onboard, 2009 is gonna be wicked:thumbsup:
O thanks for the sig craig:thumbsup:

matdodd
07-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Hey Craig if you have any spare time to do another one :D

Darren Boyle
07-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Craig Harris "Team Sig Bitch"............. LOL

YoungChazz
07-10-2008, 11:21 PM
And I thought Craig was the Pink Taper And A Dremel bitch...

Not to mention Chief Flame Thrower!

bigred5765
08-10-2008, 12:14 AM
does this mean he wil now be known as Craig (the sig) harris

Lee
08-10-2008, 08:01 AM
Hey Craig if you have any spare time to do another TWO :D

It's great how you are already having an influence on the team :woot::thumbsup:

Body Paint
08-10-2008, 08:30 AM
Everybody should ask Craig to explain all the detail of running pink taper pins indoors. Ask him to demonstrate what can be done with a pink taper, a wrench, a can of motor spray, and a Bic lighter.

It is a sight to behold. I'm stood in the pits scratching my head wondering how on earth anyone can get any grip whatsoever out of exactly the same tyres that are on my car :eh?:

So while Chazz is pooring addative on my tyres and gently marinading them for 15 minutes, I'm not joking. I look accross the pits and this 13 year old kid looks like his hand has just burst into flames :o, I'm about to run for the fire extinguisher when Chazz goes "it's OK, he's just warming his tyres up so the addative soaks in better." utter, utter madness :woot:

Body Paint
08-10-2008, 08:34 AM
Hey Craig if you have any spare time to do another one :D

MATT and LEE: Send me a pic of your car/shell and what you want on a sig and I'll get on it.

Lee
08-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Legend :thumbsup:

strobe
08-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Craig. You want to get chazz to design an 1/18 scale for X Factory. Complete the family.

Darren Boyle
08-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Who says we arent working on one already!!!! :blush::confused::drool: Maybe, maybe not......

matdodd
08-10-2008, 10:52 PM
MATT and LEE: Send me a pic of your car/shell and what you want on a sig and I'll get on it.

Thanks Dude :thumbsup:

Lee
09-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Yeah Baby look at that bad boy ,

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV



Cheers Craig :thumbsup:

Wraggy
09-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Yeah Baby look at that bad boy ,

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV



Cheers Craig :thumbsup:

Nice copy of Pidge's colours !!!! :woot::woot::woot:

Lee
09-10-2008, 10:04 AM
its actually very different once you see the shell :p

Chris Doughty
09-10-2008, 10:12 AM
copied his name AND his colours :p

Lee
09-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Nice copy of Pidge's colours !!!! :woot::woot::woot:

I see yours get brighter every year, is that because you are edging closer to the veteran class.

niggs98
09-10-2008, 10:29 AM
I see yours get brighter every year, is that because you are edging closer to the veteran class.

much more of those coments and im worried that you wont make it as far as the veterans class :woot::woot:

Wraggy
09-10-2008, 10:31 AM
I see yours get brighter every year, is that because you are edging closer to the veteran class.
no mate its so you can see me lapping you to let me past !!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lee Martin
09-10-2008, 10:36 AM
LEE U FAGGOT!!!!! I KNOW YOU ASKED FOR MY AUTOGRAPH LAST YEAR AND AFTER THAT RESTRAINING ORDER I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE OVER!!!

NOW YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!

MOVE ON AND LET GO!!!

HOMO! ;-)

Lee
09-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Shafted by team mamba:o