PDA

View Full Version : NBC Website


jcb
19-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Hi Guys and Gals,

Sorry I've been on the quiet side, what with Christmas, New Year and getting engaged in New York the time has definitely flown by!!

Anyway I've updated our website, which should mean that you can view it on your mobile phone or tablet. It's meant that the slide show of pictures has gone and in it's place a static image of our chairmans Kyosho (courtesy of Dan, hope you don't mind!!) Some of the font's and layout has also changed a little bit too.

I'd be grateful though if you can all have a look at it and pass on any comments about what you do/don't like and if link buttons aren't working etc so that I can get it sorted before the 2014 season kicks off.


Thanks in advance and see you at a club meeting soon(ish)

racingdwarf
19-01-2014, 05:11 PM
wow hang on, back up a min…….engaged in new york! first off, congratulations and secondly you posh romantic git:lol:

jcb
23-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Cheers mate :)

simonrhart
24-01-2014, 04:46 AM
Just thought I'd let you know if you are paying to host the website, we have an offering that is free hosting for web sites: http://www.windowsazure.com

Simon

jcb
24-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Just thought I'd let you know if you are paying to host the website, we have an offering that is free hosting for web sites: http://www.windowsazure.com

Simon


Cheers mate, providing I don't go over our site MB limit with moonfruit the site is free at present.