View Full Version : Keys for the container at bury
Mr Satchell
20-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Is anybody with keys for the container going to the track any time soon.
I've left my table in the lockup and could do with grabbing it in the next week or two
Mr Satchell
21-01-2014, 09:08 PM
I'll take that as a no then
birdy
22-01-2014, 01:29 PM
A few of us have them Leon, Myself, Rob, Mark & Darren....
I'm not planning on going down to the track anytime soon but maybe one of the other committee members will be, seeing as it's winter not much need at present tho?
Drop me a PM if you need anyone's contact details.
Darren Wales
22-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Is anybody with keys for the container going to the track any time soon.
I've left my table in the lockup and could do with grabbing it in the next week or two
Sorry Leon, didn't see this post. I could drop down but on lates 3til 1am from tomorrow, so would need to be during the day.
Just PM me your number if you need it.
Darren
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.