View Full Version : Sunday's final videos
Gavin Collingwood
20-01-2014, 04:34 PM
Sunday's 4WD A final is on our YouTube channel and the 2wd A final has now been put on our Facebook page, (thanks lee Robinson)
Alan Reeves
20-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Any chance you can do the same edit to the 4wd? Quality is so much better on 2wd!
Chris Elworthy
20-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Reason for that mate is that the 2wd final was filmed by Lee on his iPad where Gav filmed 2wd himself on his mobile blower.
Will get Gav to remember his own ipad next time mate.
You looked mega quick with your durango yesterday mate well deserved win.
Chris
Gavin Collingwood
20-01-2014, 11:21 PM
I think you'll find that the iPhone five is better than the iPad camera.... It's the fact that I use a video editor to put the bury metro logos ect on and it seems to reduce the video quality. Next time I'll just not edit the vids
Alan Reeves
20-01-2014, 11:50 PM
durango
Enough said :thumbsup:
Alan Reeves
20-01-2014, 11:51 PM
I think you'll find that the iPhone five is better than the iPad camera.... It's the fact that I use a video editor to put the bury metro logos ect on and it seems to reduce the video quality. Next time I'll just not edit the vids
Any chance you could post the originals from this week?
Gavin Collingwood
21-01-2014, 09:59 AM
Done. Check facebook
Alan Reeves
21-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Nice one, cheers :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.