View Full Version : Racing Sunday 26th Of January ???
Steven Forster
21-01-2014, 11:43 PM
As most of you know Benfield is running there winter series race this sunday.
BUT.....what I want to know is whether its worth me opening the club up !!!
Who wants to race on sunday night ???
Cheers :)
N7ELA
22-01-2014, 12:07 AM
If the champ is going then I'm not. I just can't handle the pace...!
dpackster1980
22-01-2014, 09:20 PM
I'll be there 2wd. :woot::woot:
Jedward
22-01-2014, 10:52 PM
We will be at Benfield, so won't be with you this week.
beasty boys motorsport
23-01-2014, 09:05 AM
im at benfield as well
corkyjohnson75
23-01-2014, 01:42 PM
I'm at benfield to .
honrico Diablo
25-01-2014, 01:34 PM
I was planning on seaham if its on (4wd) ... So was nic Duncan. (2wd) and my brother was going to have a bash at 2wd.
dpackster1980
25-01-2014, 03:27 PM
It'll be on. :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.