PDA

View Full Version : www.rallydesign.co.uk/


jimmy
22-01-2014, 05:51 AM
Just a shout to http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/ who sent me a £80 set of goodridge brake lines instead of the cheap £34 things I'd purchased because of a stock error - they sold me something they didn't have in.

I talked to the guys and one of them already knows the oople website and the main guy I think tickles in rc cars so all in all, GOOD chaps! :) Really friendly.

Thanks Scott @ rally-design

http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/

Col
22-01-2014, 08:49 PM
I used rallydesigns a few years ago for a car I was sorting out. Never got any free upgrades (boo!) but have only good things to say about them - the knowledge of their products was immense and the service great.

RogerM
23-01-2014, 12:35 PM
Agreed, great buisness and really good products.

lordnikon
23-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Used loads in the past and awesome, great products, decent price and top chaps :wub:thumbsup: