View Full Version : My Glitter Gold & Silver Javelin
optiman
25-01-2014, 02:27 AM
Just finished installing Pargu's retro wing with center section matched to the roll cage's retro style glitter gold.... me likey :thumbsup:
Is night in here and my camera is a POS, will take a better picture later.
Comments, good or bad I can handle them ;)
HKS_TRD
25-01-2014, 03:58 AM
I love it
What you need is the pargu version of the wheel but anodised gold
I am considering getting them for my Optima Gold Celebration chassis build, either that or use the gold Turbo Optima Pargu wheels but I think they will stay on the Optima Mid SE-X
This hobby can do your head in trying to decide on which parts go on which project ...
mr. ed
25-01-2014, 01:33 PM
err, sorry but it reminds me of those babyshoes people get plated with bronze or copper.
optiman
27-01-2014, 02:40 PM
err, sorry but it reminds me of those babyshoes people get plated with bronze or copper.
LOL, no worries, not offended. Glitter gold is not a cup of tea for everyone, althought I have to say in it's defense that the camera does not really makes justice to it. In real life view it looks way better, the glitter is much more subtle and more decent and elegant looking, but it barely shows on the pictures so I have to play with contrast and colors with an enhancer to show the glitter effect for us to be able to see it.
The glitter gold in my opinion gives it more of a vintage look and now with the retro wing it really looks way cooler than before with the lexan wing. I am now planning on getting some glitter gold vintage style numbers to replace the #209 on the number plate.
Does anyone know where I can find such numbers in the propper size?
optiman
27-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Here is a picture with no enhancement, you can see is more of a texture effect rather than glittering effect, still the picture looks off of how it looks in person.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.