View Full Version : RPM A arms?
Danny Harrison
27-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Anyone tried these yet?
Cant find anywhere stocking them.
http://rpmrcproducts.shptron.com/p/b44-b44-1-b44-2-front-a-arms
Any nice folk at reedy race fancy bringing me some back ;) :thumbsup::p
Rick-J
27-01-2014, 10:39 PM
I think apex have them cause I thought of getting some as well but have never seen them in use.
Danny Harrison
27-01-2014, 11:42 PM
I think apex have them cause I thought of getting some as well but have never seen them in use.
looking now, bound to be better than the stock ones. I always shim them so they dont get any play, but its a fine balance as they can bind a little at first.
Mitch269
09-02-2014, 09:15 AM
Rpm arms are good I put them on my sons car cuz he brakes the stock one so often and haven't ha a problem since and takes all the slop out too
Monsterwood
09-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Hi Danny i got a set from Wheelspin models but have not fitted them yet!!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.