View Full Version : Racing Is On Sunday 2nd of Febuary !!!
Steven Forster
29-01-2014, 11:44 AM
As above we are racing this sunday from 5:45pm - 10:00pm (or when we finish)
The more people who turn up early, the quicker we can get racing and finish early ;)
So who's coming and what are you running :D
See you all there :thumbsup:
beasty boys motorsport
29-01-2014, 03:07 PM
i might...4wd......maybe practiceing 2wd:cry:
dpackster1980
29-01-2014, 06:38 PM
4wd for me. I need new bearings and crush tubes for the 2wd.
fletch75
29-01-2014, 07:03 PM
2wd for me please mate but I might jump in a 4wd heat to test my new car if that's ok
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
DR 2wd
Steven Forster
29-01-2014, 11:38 PM
2wd for me please mate but I might jump in a 4wd heat to test my new car if that's ok
Might as well run them both......its only £8 to run both classes ;)
Steven Forster
29-01-2014, 11:41 PM
I will be there but not sure if im gonna be running or not yet.....wont be getting in the house till about 5:30-6:00 in the morning, will have to see how i feel when i get up :yawn:
beasty boys motorsport
30-01-2014, 09:01 AM
bloody hell you big girls blouse....thats 12 hours rest:thumbdown:...man up :lol:
AfroP
30-01-2014, 09:09 AM
4wd for me please
Andyp
30-01-2014, 05:01 PM
I'll be there, running 4wd, hopefully for abit more than 4 mins at a time.
dpackster1980
30-01-2014, 07:41 PM
I'll be there, running 4wd, hopefully for abit more than 4 mins at a time.
Has your car got the Jeff disease?
Andyp
30-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Has your car got the Jeff disease?
I think it has but I checked what was wrong with Jeff's and it seems ok!
corkyjohnson75
01-02-2014, 06:45 AM
Me and Ellis should be there .
FrogPrince82
01-02-2014, 07:17 PM
2wd for me - Thanks
StwBald
02-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Me 2wd,
Anyone goy a spur for a KF, 83t I think..
Shifta
02-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Can't decide wether to come tonight & give the K1 a last run out or stay in & build the Aero??? Hmm
Anyone wanna buy a K1? :D
AfroP
02-02-2014, 01:35 PM
Can't decide wether to come tonight & give the K1 a last run out or stay in & build the Aero??? Hmm
Anyone wanna buy a K1? :D
Give the k1 a last run, then you can help me calibrate my hubsan :-D
Steven Forster
02-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Can't decide wether to come tonight & give the K1 a last run out or stay in & build the Aero??? Hmm
Anyone wanna buy a K1? :D
Race the K1 tonight then youve got the rest of the week to build the Aero and advertise your K1 for sale at the club ;)
beasty boys motorsport
02-02-2014, 03:22 PM
i maybe either looking for a k1 for spares.....or spares for a k1 ???.....
fletch75
03-02-2014, 12:53 AM
Really enjoyed tonights racing the track was fantastic cheers guys
beasty boys motorsport
03-02-2014, 02:47 PM
3 heats and tried a few things out....full spikes heat 1 were to grippy and kept rolling....so mini spikes for heat 2, brand new on the front and old ones on the back and the car kept losing the back end...found some decent mini spikes for the rear in my box and heat 3 had one of the best runs ever to qualify on pole for the 'B' final with an 18 lapper.....shame i arsed the final up......:woot:
dpackster1980
03-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Quality night. If anyone wants to know how to drop their arse under pressure I can teach them. I'm great at it! :blush:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.