View Full Version : mods please help
mikef350
29-01-2014, 02:45 PM
can a mod please help with my email notifactions,I have them all set to on but I dont get an email notification when I get a reply
Thanks
dMITIj
29-01-2014, 04:18 PM
can a mod please help with my email notifactions,I have them all set to on but I dont get an email notification when I get a reply
Thanks
i think everyone have that problem :thumbdown:
James
29-01-2014, 05:05 PM
A reply to a private message or in a thread?
James
29-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Your account is currently set to receive notifications to both.. There must be a software/server or email problem, sorry..
There is indeed, James.
It happened around a year ago when Jimmy made aload of changes to make it harder for spambots to sign up - we lost notifications of subscribed threads and the report post button amongst other things.
I have to assume that if it was an easy fix it would have been done, so sorry guys!
Thread moved to correct area...!
mikef350
29-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Oh well cheers any guys
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.