PDA

View Full Version : Hi all


Bells
30-01-2014, 10:15 PM
I was pointed in your direction by a fellow oopler , just a couple of questions
Can I arrive and drive on a Friday night or do I need to book in online ,
Do you run 1/10 buggys every Friday
I'm working in llanishen around March time for 3 or 4 weeks so to be able to race while away from home would be great :thumbsup:

Thanks Ian

shaungooner
30-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Hi Ian

Yes on all fronts as you don't need to pre book and we run heats for 1/10th every Friday

Drop us a line if you've got any more questions

Shaun

brian s
31-01-2014, 11:59 AM
hi ian,
more information here:-( old thread but will give you some idea of track size etc ) http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30904
tracks are mostly primafelt carpet with some slippery floor sections and added features. classes run 1/10th 2WD/4WD, micro and sometimes trucks
there are some tables available ( if you arrive early) and plenty of electrical extensions for power.

Bells
02-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Thanks guys looking forward to it , will be In touch soon