PDA

View Full Version : lipos for gt14b


slimracer
01-02-2014, 05:56 PM
Hi I'm looking for lipos for GT 14 b any one help

Toon
01-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Carisma 2000mAh micro saddle packs are available (part #CA14761), but they are expensive (£50), and hard to find in stock anywhere.

The only other option I have seen seems to be packs from 'Smart Teknik' (http://www.smartteknik.se/uk/lipo-battery/lipo-battery-2000mah-20c.html), which are also 2000mAh, and only £18.70 in comparison. They are located in Sweden, but the website says free delivery to the UK. I haven't bought from them personally, but I am tempted to get one of the 4-pole motors that they also sell.

I bought a used GT14B a few weeks ago myself, but it luckily came with a few LiPo saddle packs so I didn't have to search around for some. :D

rondoolaa
01-02-2014, 10:24 PM
ring or email this company based in wales,

they may be able to make packs to your specs,

http://www.componentshop.co.uk/