View Full Version : B44 shock shaft replacement
My son is running a b44 but keeps breaking front shock shafts. So need to try losi ones that people seem to be using. Is THIS the part in need
Team Losi Front Shock Shaft, Short
PART LOSA5004
enfieldbanana
29-09-2008, 10:47 PM
I bought a set of Losi threaded shocks off of ebay (USA) and have never looked back!!!
In fact I bought my Losi shocks on a wim and they were sitting in the spares box until I broke a front Associated shcok shaft. I had two options 1. Go home and not race or 2. USe the Losi shocks. I went for the Losi shocks and have never bothered with fixing the broken Associated shockshaft. They are sooooo.... much stronger. The best £40 quid I have spent!!!!
Just go the whole hog and get all four complete Losi shocks!!!!
Simon Taylor
30-09-2008, 10:45 AM
Same here, first time out with my freshly built B44 and someone hit me coming down the main straight and snapped a shaft. With no spare i stuck my losi shocks on and it feels soooo much better the B44 shocks are gonna stay broken. You will need the losi shock mounts too and space the fronts out a bit
Same here, first time out with my freshly built B44 and someone hit me coming down the main straight and snapped a shaft. With no spare i stuck my losi shocks on and it feels soooo much better the B44 shocks are gonna stay broken. You will need the losi shock mounts too and space the fronts out a bit
Thanks for the info Do you know the Part numbers by any chance.
( Buy the way losi xx4 or xxx4 shocks or are they the same )
Southwell
30-09-2008, 12:37 PM
I don't think the rears are the same.
ashleyb4
30-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Yea southwell is right the rear xx4 shocks are much longer.
A
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.