View Full Version : anyone got a esc
lee rc
04-02-2014, 10:32 AM
Blown up another esc:mad: Has anyone got a decent one for sale
Dudders
04-02-2014, 11:12 AM
http://www.bsckids.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/new-muppets-posters-02-703x1024.jpg
lee rc
04-02-2014, 03:17 PM
Does anyone think the one at the bottom right of the picture looks like dudders:woot:
absolute alignment
04-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Chatty boy mark has been buying new ones for his cars. I will see what he has, if not I have one wired to a 10.5 motor that even kian failed to kill so it should suit you.
Broken
09-02-2014, 12:28 PM
Lee, I have a speed passion gt 2 esc. Let me know if you want it, I have the program box with it as well.
lee rc
09-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Think I'm alright now as I'm just going to buy a orion r10 pro as I heard there the best one to get
mattr
09-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Might be worth working out how you blew it up,before you blow another one.......
TARTMAN
09-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Think I'm alright now as I'm just going to buy a orion r10 pro as I heard there the best one to get
I have had the same r10 pro for well over 18 months and there awesome.....
well worth the money, but yes check electrics t make sure all is good.
a dodgy motor can fry an ESC, I have a motor tester if you want to check that.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.