View Full Version : B44.2 and Kyosho ZX-5 Wheels?
MrMagoo
04-02-2014, 07:26 PM
Got a buddy with a B44.2 arriving Saturday who wants to race Sunday, but he has no wheels! Does anyone know if my 12mm hex Kyosho ZX-5 FS2 SP wheels will fit?
Gaz_Stanton
04-02-2014, 07:57 PM
I am in Southampton and have shed loads of AE wheels. Drop me a line if want to borrow any .
(Will have to excuse the yellow ness )
MrMagoo
04-02-2014, 08:24 PM
I am in Southampton and have shed loads of AE wheels. Drop me a line if want to borrow any .
(Will have to excuse the yellow ness )
I was trying to think of local AE racers... should have thought of you as I have your shells to paint:woot:
Cheers chief, are you at TORCH on Sunday?
levontraut
05-02-2014, 07:51 PM
hi Guys
do you think these wheels will work?
rear
http://insidelineracing.co.uk/new-products/wheels-tyres-inserts/wheels/jconcepts-wheels/jconcepts-white-rear-dished-wheels-details
front
http://insidelineracing.co.uk/new-products/wheels-tyres-inserts/wheels/jconcepts-wheels/jconcepts-white-4wd-front-wheels-1850-details
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.