View Full Version : x6 cubed battery layout
gixxer
04-02-2014, 10:56 PM
What are people running in their cars? Saddles or shorties
Oxygen
05-02-2014, 12:37 AM
IMO I'd go with shorties. I've found for most tracks the car is much more nimble and responsive especially if the grips high and the shortie pack is forward in the chassis.
Saddles were ok, and the car was a little "safer" to drive especially when a little damp. but lap times weren't as good. Shorties are great rearwards in the car though if things are a little slick.
Shorties FTW!:thumbsup:
JohnM
05-02-2014, 07:30 AM
IMO I'd go with shorties. I've found for most tracks the car is much more nimble and responsive especially if the grips high and the shortie pack is forward in the chassis.
Saddles were ok, and the car was a little "safer" to drive especially when a little damp. but lap times weren't as good. Shorties are great rearwards in the car though if things are a little slick.
Shorties FTW!:thumbsup:
Pretty much the same for me.
super__dan
05-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Shorty
RobPaynter
05-02-2014, 01:13 PM
We went from Saddles to shorty's and have never looked back.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.