View Full Version : geared diff
millser
05-02-2014, 03:43 PM
which one fits? links please :)
Big G
05-02-2014, 04:02 PM
http://www.teamassociated.com/parts/details/9827/
at a guess
grimidol
05-02-2014, 05:03 PM
i dont think at the minute there is one that is oil filled that fits ?
grimidol
05-02-2014, 05:11 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34374
Here is the post i found
KickMe
05-02-2014, 06:42 PM
Caution before ordering guys, I'm pretty sure no gear diff fits without heavy modification.
The X6 gearbox uses the original B4 outdrives. The SC10 B4.1 and B4.2 gear diff mentionned above is wider and doesn't fit. Plus it uses different bearings.
By the way I'd love a gear diff compatible gearbox too. Less wrenching, mo' racing :)
janus_77
05-02-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm pretty sure no gear diff fits without heavy modification.
Yep the X6 box is to narrow for a gear diff.
So it's a no go atm...
grimidol
05-02-2014, 07:06 PM
Yep the link from a past thread says that you need a different hear box....
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.