View Full Version : New Facebook page
Gavin Collingwood
13-02-2014, 03:12 PM
For those of you that do not know, bury metro has a new proper face book page
Go on and like it and you will see updates on the new track
Alan Reeves
13-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Where's it gone? Is it me or has the group disappeared?
bigred5765
13-02-2014, 10:32 PM
For those of you that do not know, bury metro has a new proper face book page
Go on and like it and you will see updates on the new track
may be a link might help gav?
Alan Reeves
14-02-2014, 12:12 AM
I've even posted on there before Carl but it's not in my groups list anymore and I can't even find my own posts through my page nor my history, that's why I think there might be a problem?
Evo_Snr
14-02-2014, 09:41 AM
may be a link might help gav?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bury-Metro-RCC/1445664845665376?fref=ts
:p:p:p
Cremegg
14-02-2014, 09:41 AM
yeah i deleted it as a new group has now opened up
search "BURY METRO RCC CLUB" on facebook...should come up with the new group
i also sent invites out to join the new one too
P.S. I didnt make this group
Gavin Collingwood
14-02-2014, 08:16 PM
It's not a group. It's Bury's own Facebook page. Groups cannot be seen by non members or people who aren't on Facebook. That's why we opened the page and closed the group
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.