PDA

View Full Version : 12 months tomorrow.


woOdy
15-02-2014, 04:26 PM
It's 12 months tomorrow since dad passed away. Love you dad.

johnnygibbon
15-02-2014, 05:11 PM
R I P Rog you were a top guy and will be remembered by many with a smile on there face
Hope you and your family are doing ok to woody

spennyy2k
15-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Can't believe it's been a year already!

fil9144
15-02-2014, 05:36 PM
It's 12 months tomorrow since dad passed away. Love you dad.

Best wishes to you and your family pal he was the kind of guy you feel lucky to have known

Pitman Ed
15-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Thanks for reminding us Stu - he meant a lot to a lot of us!

Best regards to you and your family.

Ed

JonyNitro
15-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Thoughts are with you and your family

jony

Maddy
15-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Top man who is still missed by many of us.
My thoughts are with you and your family stu.
Dave

losichris
15-02-2014, 08:42 PM
Best wishes stu and family, really miss roger being around

Big Show
15-02-2014, 09:32 PM
R.I.P Roger. Thoughts to you and your family from me Mark B and from all the membes and commity at Bury Metro. Your dad was the club long my he be remembered.

Darren Wales
16-02-2014, 09:42 AM
I certainly shall be raising a glass to the clubs most significant figure.

I'm sure we all appreciate, Rogers savvy management of funds have enabled the club to invest in the redevelopment of the track, with the aim being to build on his honest and true standing in the RC world.
I'm sure he's looking down with approval of our ambitions to continue to grow on in his memory.

I still remember receiving the phone call, as much as I did when my own father passed away. Like my father, a Great man, sadly missed but never forgotten.

Regards to you and your family Stu.

Darren

millsy
16-02-2014, 10:37 AM
You are a credit to your dad Rog stu. My thoughts are with you and the family today.

budfish
16-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Truly missed a great selfless man rip roger :cry::cry::cry: