View Full Version : Need some help
bmx833
16-02-2014, 09:08 AM
Looking for a pinion to fit a 2mm shaft in 0.6 module, can't seem to find one anywhere! or alternatively I might be tempted to a brushless set up with pinion to fit an LRP shark.
Brad
Bigbainy
16-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Is it for a standard brushed shark motor? If so its a 2.3 mm If you search on ebay for duratrax vendetta pinion they are the same, I think rw racing do 2mm shaft 0.6 mod pinions hope this helps
old jonesy
17-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Looking for a pinion to fit a 2mm shaft in 0.6 module, can't seem to find one anywhere! or alternatively I might be tempted to a brushless set up with pinion to fit an LRP shark.
Brad
Try RW Racing.
phone 02392 588001 or email
[email protected]
bmx833
17-02-2014, 06:30 PM
got some rw racing pinions ordered, cheers guys
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.