PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On Sunday 23rd of February !!!


Steven Forster
18-02-2014, 11:37 AM
As above we will be racing this sunday as usual !!!

Racing will start 5 mins after track is built, providing eveybody has booked in and paid straight away, racing will be till around 10:00pm (or when we finish)

The more people who turn up early, the quicker we can get racing and finish early :D

So who's coming and what are you running ;)

See you all there :thumbsup:

PS, as Im gonna be the birthday boy on sunday please feel free to get me a stripper gram and a birthday cake/pizza for afters ;) cheers ha ha

chris68nufc
18-02-2014, 05:01 PM
We can give you the bumps......I'm sure plenty people will be up for that?!!!

dpackster1980
18-02-2014, 06:14 PM
2wd. It was good last week so hopefully more of the same.

chrispattinson
20-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Sorry. I can't make it.

honrico Diablo
22-02-2014, 04:46 PM
sorry well be at Benfield as Archie wont be able to race Sunday night.

beasty boys motorsport
22-02-2014, 05:58 PM
benfield for me ....sorry

Jedward
22-02-2014, 09:54 PM
Benfield for us as well, sorry.

Happy Birthday Dex!

chris68nufc
23-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Will racing still be on tonight with a few of the drivers going to Benfield?
I know we can afford to run it with a few after our fantastic year however it's just we could do with people to get the track out and put it away!!

I'm up for it and I know Neil Adamson is going but anymore??

Could end up being a great night for practice??!!!!

N7ELA
23-02-2014, 11:43 AM
I'm going deffo. 4wd for me...!