PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Member!


LiamC
18-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Hi Everyone,
I have raced electric on road for the past 11 years and I am now looking to switch to off-road racing. I am based in Poole, so not a million miles away from TORCH and I have just purchased a used Durango DEX210.

If anyone could point me in a good direction with regards to setup it would be most appreciated :). If the weather is good, I will pop along with Sunday if there is a meeting to have a watch :)

Liam

bobbin
18-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Yes there is a morning meeting on Sunday, racing starts at 9 and finishes around 1ish
As for setup look in the setup thread think you will find one for your car in there
Cheers
Robin

shaun m
18-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Hi Everyone,
I have raced electric on road for the past 11 years and I am now looking to switch to off-road racing. I am based in Poole, so not a million miles away from TORCH and I have just purchased a used Durango DEX210.

If anyone could point me in a good direction with regards to setup it would be most appreciated :). If the weather is good, I will pop along with Sunday if there is a meeting to have a watch :)

Liam
hey liam :thumbsup: , welcome aboard :) glad to see you jump ship to the better form of racing :woot: , would be nice to see you at torch ( ill be at cwic on sunday , but there pretty much every other sunday ) its a great club with lots of good competition and really helpfull people ..

Squidzilla
18-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Hi Liam, I am a new member there, been to a couple of races so far, and running a dex210. The track is awesome, and everyone is really helpful.

I am hope to be down this Sunday, see you then :)\

Rob

LiamC
23-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Enjoyed coming down the club today for a watch, looked great fun and was nice meeting a few people. Myself and my Dad, Bryce, are looking forward to our first meeting of off-road in a couple of weeks time hopefully :)

Liam

hotrodchris
23-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Good to see both of you this morning look forward to seeing you both with your210's