PDA

View Full Version : Decals


jimmy
21-02-2014, 05:21 AM
Hi I'm sorry to those that are waiting on decals of any type - the print head went on our printer 3 months out of warranty. It cost mucho to fix but we're back printing now so please forgive the delay just as I was getting on top of stuff now I'm feeling a lot better. :bored:

As always - anyone wanting to cancel their order will recieve a full refund immediately.:wub

Donutt
21-02-2014, 08:57 AM
Had no idea - not waiting on anything.

But have been considering another set.
So will put an order in soon. That'll help towards the cost of the new print head!

Donutt
21-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Done!

Mike Parker
24-03-2014, 06:16 PM
Alrite Jimmy :)

Could you send a reply to my last email regards the decals and banners boss??

Needing to get kitted out :thumbsup: