View Full Version : using a b4 for centro 4.2
nedssx
21-02-2014, 12:48 PM
hi is it possible to use my b4 as a base for a centro 4.2 or will i need anything else to complete the conversion?
Lee24h
21-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Yes would recomend a gear diff and metric diff bearings
peetbee
21-02-2014, 01:12 PM
You would need the later outdrives from the B4.1/4.2 as they use a different size bearing, which the C4.2 also uses.
Apart from that, everything else would fit fine.
stew_zs
21-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Sent you a pm mate
tyreman
21-02-2014, 01:41 PM
I've got a brand new factory sealed B4.2 in the sale section for £150 posted
steveproracing
21-02-2014, 04:15 PM
I'd recommend building with a new kit as by the time you have bought the diff bits n bearings u have spent £30. Plus whilst your there you think Mmh I'll put new balls n plates on. Oh and I'll freshen up some of the plastic parts and oh new car wants new wheels. Your probably at £90 ish now. The car also handles so much better with big bores. So £150 is a bargain. And u get a new car to boot!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.