PDA

View Full Version : BRCA Membership


Alan Reeves
25-02-2014, 11:54 PM
Can somebody please get in touch with regard the above.
According to the BRCA I've not renewed yet I paid via the club at the last meeting.

Mike2222
26-02-2014, 09:00 AM
Why not contact BRCA membership secretary direct, they may not read this forum. Check website www.brca.org (http://www.brca.org)

Alan Reeves
26-02-2014, 01:34 PM
Because the brca haven't received my application/renewal there is nothing they can do at this stage until a Bury official confirms it :/

birdy
26-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Sent last week to the BRCA, but as you didn't join until the February meeting I did'nt get round to posting until last week, this means that in Jan you were not covered to race, even tho we reminded all at the club a number of times that BRCA was due for renewal since November and everyone had the chance to renew since November.

I have sent the BRCA an email to confirm if they have received.

Alan Reeves
26-02-2014, 02:16 PM
Thank you Niel :)
I've not raced anywhere but bury this year so far so didn't think the late join was an issue?

Alan Reeves
26-02-2014, 02:19 PM
Ill double check my email with race control next meeting, not had any since Roger used to send them out.

birdy
26-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Ill double check my email with race control next meeting, not had any since Roger used to send them out.

Sent a number of emails last week, so just checked the emailing list and you are not on it, the only reason you wont be on the email list is either you haven't supplied your email on the Bury Members form or we haven't had your form yet.

Will check my records and advise.

Alan Reeves
26-02-2014, 03:43 PM
Odd one that, cheers for the help

birdy
27-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Alan, the BRCA have replied to my email this morning, they have received your forms and they are being processed.

Alan Reeves
27-02-2014, 10:11 AM
Cheers Neil, I was panicking thinking I couldn't race this weekend!

Alan Reeves
27-02-2014, 10:22 AM
pm sent also with email address.