View Full Version : Sunday AM Meeting tomorrow from 8.00am
Dudders
01-03-2014, 09:45 AM
I hear some new cars might be playing tomorrow!
absolute alignment
01-03-2014, 11:40 AM
New car o'clock.
TARTMAN
01-03-2014, 11:06 PM
haha,
I was gona come along and put down some 4wd rubber, but now have to do some wife attending crap, so sadly not gona happen, but I will pop along to say hellooooo
:(
New car o'clock.
And broken car by 5 past new car o'clock wasn't it?
Dudders
03-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Couldn't believe the turnout for a Sunday AM meeting!. Well done all who came to see Chris wreck his new car :thumbsup:
absolute alignment
03-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Couldn't believe the turnout for a Sunday AM meeting!. Well done all who came to see Chris wreck his new car :thumbsup:
I'm happy to provide the entertainment
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.