PDA

View Full Version : Bury Metro RC - 2014 Summer Dates


birdy
03-03-2014, 03:48 PM
See attached PDF for the 2014 Bury Metro Summer Dates

Howler
04-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Also on the website now.

Darren Wales
30-03-2014, 09:11 AM
See attached PDF for the 2014 Bury Metro Summer Dates

Some have asked if we can try and schedule to avoid clashing with formula 1 for this years summer meetings.

Well those persons will be please to see that most of our meeting do not clash with formula 1. :thumbsup: you can't avoid them all but well done to Neil for avoiding most. :woot:

birdy
06-06-2014, 02:26 PM
A few have been asking for our race dates so thought I would put this post back to the top, the attached don't include Wednesday night meeting dates,

PaulFarrand
06-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Did someone say last weekend they were putting the results up of the summer championship..Just wondered where they were..website or oople..

Cheers
Paul

Si Coe
06-06-2014, 04:42 PM
The results are all on the timing computer, but for some reason it won't do an automatic championship with them. That means they need to be transferred to an Excel spreadsheet.
Right now I have neither the computer nor the time. Gavin has the PC, but I can't say if he can do it or not.

PaulFarrand
06-06-2014, 06:18 PM
No probs, just wondered...

Gavin Collingwood
06-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Er.... I haven't got the computer. My dad may have though....
Also si my dad noticed there were a few more features on his laptop when running windows 7 most notable though it doesn't blue screen!

birdy
06-06-2014, 08:10 PM
Yes Gav we are researching options on a new PC.

I've started the excel spreadsheet for championship tables today, hope to get it issued early next week.

Gavin Collingwood
06-06-2014, 08:15 PM
Yes Gav we are researching options on a new PC.

I've started the excel spreadsheet for championship tables today, hope to get it issued early next week.

Superb

gazhillAE
21-07-2014, 06:33 PM
This sunday?

Gavin Collingwood
21-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Check the fb page photos there's a calendar on there but yes club champs round 5 this sunday