View Full Version : Trucks on the 9th?
Crazy L
04-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Anyone else, or just me?
Be good to catch up with you guys, and meet some new ones :thumbsup:
marley
05-03-2014, 09:18 AM
I won't be down on the 9th but I plan to come the following Sunday and will bring my truck.
wylie
05-03-2014, 09:39 AM
Hi Crazy :thumbsup:
I wont be at TORCH until the 23rd. :thumbdown:
Crazy L
05-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Ok guys, be good to see you Tony RC. probably just me then. You can find me in the bottom heat of 2wd.
Here's what gets on my tits about forums, this thread has had 38 views at last count. It has the word "truck" in the title, i doubt there are 38 people at torch who even like trucks, let alone have one. Thread title is also a question (see the question mark at the end?)
Now, if 38 people were really interested in trucks, I wouldn't have to ask the question in the 1st place surely.
So why so much interest in something that noone is interested in?
Rant over.......for now, lol.
wylie
05-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Lol. Good ole Crazy
MrMagoo
05-03-2014, 12:29 PM
'Cause it's you Crazy, and we loves ya.
ps I'll be there, but don't have a truck...
hotrodchris
05-03-2014, 12:55 PM
because it's allways interesting to read what you have to say Lionel!:p
As per John i will hopefully be there but don't have a truck either?:thumbsup:
Crazy L
05-03-2014, 05:47 PM
I'll be there but don't have a truck...
i will hopefully be there but don't have a truck either
Rubbish
Crazy L
05-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Lol. Good ole Crazy
You know it Tony RC.
Squidzilla
05-03-2014, 09:05 PM
I am looking to pick up a Truck in the next few months.. but still learning the ropes on my 2wd for now, and ensuring everyone else in the class feels better about themselves to not be as bad as me :D..
I hope this class gets more action soon :D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.