PDA

View Full Version : REGIONAL - Organisation 4th April to 6th April 2014


chrispattinson
06-03-2014, 08:45 AM
Dear all,
Can we please use this thread to coordinate our regional prep. My time is limited pre regional, with assignments, exams, and work. Here are my thoughts:
Booking of Gypsies Green - Done
BRCA insurance cert required - Done
Do we have any DBS/ CRB checked members suitable for lost children? Done
Van hire with tail lift - David Pack sorted this. Done
Generator - Can use mine. Done
Rostrum? - Use our rostrum. Done.
Grasscutting - Chris P to request from council. Meeting with Shorts of Whitburn.
Helpers on Friday 4th -Ive put a holiday in from work, so available all day. David Pack off work all day.
Roll fencing - did we use our own or the councils? Our own. Done.
Lawn mowers - Rent from Lord hire again? £30?

Trophies - Jeff
Race Director - Would Bill be willing to do it again? Is anyone asking Bill?
Race Control tent. - Dexters tent. Done.
Handouts - Do we have any left? Do we need them? What deposit will we require? Have we got a list of numbers?
Race Numbers - Have we got enough from last year? (ID)
Marshalling position numbers - Do we still have from last year? (ID)
Oople publicity - Location etc - Ian Dalziel has posted. Done.
General Publicity - Gazette? Too Late.
Amenity Cleaning (Gypsy's Green)/ Portaloos? Keith
First Aid Kit.
General Stuff - Tie Wraps, Bin Liners etc
Any jumps need repair? More wood/hardboard? Advised not needed. Done.

Chris.

Steven Forster
06-03-2014, 12:23 PM
Dear all,
Can we please use this thread to coordinate our regional prep. My time is limited pre regional, with assignments, exams, and work. Here are my thoughts:
Booking of Gypsies Green - done
BRCA insurance cert required - Chris P to get this
Do we have any DBS/ CRB checked members suitable for lost children? I can/am able to do this Chris......!!!
Van hire with tail lift - D Pack - you mentioned you knew somewhere, can you look into this?
Generator - Can use mine
Rostrum? - Someone getting a quote for this? We gonna hire scaffolding/rostrum or save money and use the racking in the garage ???
Grasscutting - Chris P to request from council
Helpers on Friday 4th -Ive put a holiday in from work, so available all day Should be able to help out at times but not sure about the full day...
Roll fencing - did we use our own or the councils? Weve got our own if needed....
Lawn mowers - Rent from Lord hire again?

Chris.

Hope this helps Chris :)

Dalla
06-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Hi Chris,

From your list....
I have a DBS cert.
I am available from 1.30pm on the Friday
I think we used our own fencing last year.

To add to the list, just a few little things that often get overlooked :)
Trophies - I think Jeff got them last year.
Race Director - Would Bill be willing to do it again?
Race Control tent.
Handouts - Do we have any left? Do we need them? What deposit will we require? Have we got a list of numbers?
Race Numbers - Have we got enough from last year? (ID)
Marshalling position numbers - Do we still have from last year? (ID)
Oople publicity - Location etc
General Publicity - Gazette?
Amenity Cleaning (Gypsy's Green)/ Portaloos?
First Aid Kit
General Stuff - Tie Wraps, Bin Liners etc
Any jumps need repair? More wood/hardboard?

BR Ian

Steven Forster
06-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Hi Chris,

From your list....
I have a DBS cert.
I am available from 1.30pm on the Friday
I think we used our own fencing last year.

To add to the list, just a few little things that often get overlooked :)
Trophies - I think Jeff got them last year.
Race Director - Would Bill be willing to do it again?
Race Control tent. Can use my pit tent again
Handouts - Do we have any left? Do we need them? What deposit will we require? Have we got a list of numbers? We have 3 of them and number have been recorded
Race Numbers - Have we got enough from last year? (ID) Will check to see if I have any in the flight case
Marshalling position numbers - Do we still have from last year? (ID)
Oople publicity - Location etc
General Publicity - Gazette?
Amenity Cleaning (Gypsy's Green)/ Portaloos?
First Aid Kit
General Stuff - Tie Wraps, Bin Liners etc
Any jumps need repair? More wood/hardboard?

BR Ian

Anything else needed ?

:)

Shifta
06-03-2014, 09:26 PM
I can sort the trophies out, no problem.
I will also be available from about 1 o'clock on the Friday to get things set up!
I think it would be best to get a porta loo if the council are ok with that?

Can't wait to get the outdoors underway :thumbsup:

mr emily
09-03-2014, 01:09 AM
I have Current CRB check, not sure if it is transferable or if it it specific to my job, will check.

Don't see why we are proposing to hire loos when we have facilities on site, the council should provide clean facilities. what specifically was wrong last year ? give me details and I should be able to have it dealt with.

can be there for most of Friday.

keith

honrico Diablo
09-03-2014, 09:44 AM
I'm off work, and I have current CRB , first aid responder etc.

chrispattinson
12-03-2014, 11:25 AM
I'm off work, and I have current CRB , first aid responder etc.
Hi Honrico,

can you get a first aid kit for use on that particular weekend?
Thanks, Chris.

corkyjohnson75
21-03-2014, 11:45 AM
I finish work at 1 so al be there bout 1.30 , I can also supply the cable ties .

honrico Diablo
21-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Hi Honrico,

can you get a first aid kit for use on that particular weekend?
Thanks, Chris.

That might be difficult without buying one. (does the club not have one!:o)
I'll see if can find a spare one to "borrow"

You can put me down for the first aid, John Bowman

Re set up on the Friday, I'm night shift on the Thursday night and wont be any good until mid afternoon Friday! depends what time you'll be there till?..

honrico Diablo
22-03-2014, 02:14 PM
sorry Chris, ignore all that, I'm at work! not going to make it.

N7ELA
22-03-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm waiting on a price back for the rostrum, stairs included.

I'm worried about David Pack RE- van....? Especially saying as it's the singular most important thing...

David Pack get on here and reassure us...

chrispattinson
01-04-2014, 02:53 PM
David has the van hire sorted.

Re: grass cutting.

Rotary mower from Lord Hire = £30 but not a great finish.
I have a meeting tonight with 'Shorts of Whitburn' who will cut with ride ons, and then hand cut with professional push mowers for a less than 1/2 inch finish.
I'll get a price tonight @ 6pm in Gypsies Green, if anyone wants to pop down, please feel free to do so.

N7ELA
01-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Yes I've spoken to David. I have rostrum sorted but typical scaffolders won't give me a definite price. I will have a price by this time tomorrow or I'm gonna wrap the scaffy bar round his heed...!

dpackster1980
01-04-2014, 08:37 PM
The van is sorted and paid for. Dexter has offered to pick it up as it's near his gaff but I'll have to check if I can change the name, if not it's no problem.

Ideally scaffolding is better for the height as ours is a little low IMO.

The van needs to be back no later than 19:00 otherwise they won't take it and it'll be an extra days hire. So we need to get our finger out when it comes to packing up but it's doable.

chrispattinson
04-04-2014, 01:21 PM
All sorted. Track is going well. Weather is brightening and track is drying. :)

K-Brewer
04-04-2014, 01:50 PM
All sorted. Track is going well. Weather is brightening and track is drying. :)

great news Chris, really looking forward to tomorrow :thumbsup:

N7ELA
04-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Track looks great...

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag16/N7ELA/Mobile%20Uploads/D7623F47-123B-4E04-8853-183802C07444_zps6rqvvlms.png (http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/N7ELA/media/Mobile%20Uploads/D7623F47-123B-4E04-8853-183802C07444_zps6rqvvlms.png.html)