PDA

View Full Version : A little something for Ade


DHB
06-03-2014, 07:17 PM
hope you like daisy:p

shaun m
06-03-2014, 07:55 PM
:woot::thumbsup:

Bernie_W
06-03-2014, 08:59 PM
:thumbsup::woot:

That should make him smile

:drool::drool:

badger5
06-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Awesome:thumbsup::woot:

hotrodchris
06-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Thought you would have put your face on it Dan!

DiggerAde
06-03-2014, 09:27 PM
It's remarkable, it's like looking in the mirror:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

shaun m
06-03-2014, 09:33 PM
It's remarkable, it's like looking in the mirror:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah just with boob's :woot: and not your moob's :yawn: ade :thumbsup:

RobW
07-03-2014, 08:31 AM
Not sure I'll ever be able to look at Ade in quite the same way anymore:cry:

hotrodchris
07-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Weather is possibly going to be 18 deg on Sunday do you think he will wear that outfit?

shaun m
07-03-2014, 10:55 AM
Weather is possibly going to be 18 deg on Sunday do you think he will wear that outfit?
i hope not :cry: ..............:woot:

DiggerAde
07-03-2014, 01:15 PM
As you all keep requesting I will slip into my hot pants and cropped top :p :p:woot:

shaun m
07-03-2014, 01:26 PM
As you all keep requesting I will slip into my hot pants and cropped top :p :p:woot:


:woot::wub......................:cry:

hotrodchris
07-03-2014, 01:53 PM
As long as you look as good as Grant did in his Mankini Ade?:woot::thumbsup:

DiggerAde
07-03-2014, 04:19 PM
I think the words you all will be muttering will be "wow doesn't he look stunning" :woot:

shaun m
07-03-2014, 04:24 PM
I think the words you all will be muttering will be "wow doesn't he look stunning" :woot:
ohh , i bet it won't :p

bobbin
07-03-2014, 04:34 PM
I would give her one but the woolly hat would have to go