PDA

View Full Version : B5m Chassis protectors


afun1979
06-03-2014, 11:10 PM
They're here already:o
Now's the time to protect that nice new B5M chassis:thumbsup:

Designed to help protect the chassis when not running an undertray these self adhesive sheets are cut to the outline of the chassis and also have all the screw holes cut out meaning that unlike the usual protection sheets, you can work on the car without removing it.

They're made from a thick "stone chip" vinyl designed to protect "proper" cars from stone chip damage, it's a tough CLEAR vinyl and certainly stops the majority of damage to the chassis.

I can also make these from textured black carbon fibre vinyl which does give less protection than the clear but does look real good....

I'm currently selling these for £3.75 each plus £1.25 postage (combined if you buy more than 1)
Pm me for payment details etc.
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad325/andrew_funge/b5m1_zpsbca7202b.jpg
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad325/andrew_funge/b5m2_zpsf9322482.jpg

racingdwarf
06-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Mmmm nice and good price to

stegger
06-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Any chance for 22-4 and the 22 2.0 ????

def12007
07-03-2014, 07:30 AM
I will take 2 carbon please

SteveP9685
07-03-2014, 12:12 PM
I have just PM's you Andy but it looks like your mail box is full.....:o

Steve

afun1979
07-03-2014, 12:14 PM
I have just PM's you Andy but it looks like your mail box is full.....:o

Steve

All sorted - i've just been flooded with pm's but i've made some space now!!!!
looks like there's plenty of B5M's on their way...

afun1979
08-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Any chance for 22-4 and the 22 2.0 ????

I don't make any any the moment for either car and to be honest i've had very little demand for these - i will however try to look into making them for the 22-4 and i'll get them posted as soon as i do.
Cheers.
Andy funge

Jayk
08-03-2014, 11:31 PM
Looks good i will def want one, are they as thick as the associated ones ?

afun1979
09-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Looks good i will def want one, are they as thick as the associated ones ?

Hi.
I don't think they are quite as thick as the associated sheets but it's been years since i've used them and i know that i've looked for their measurements before and can't find them.

The clear one's do take quite a bit of stick and will easily stop 99% of scratches etc.

jairoca7
11-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Will you ship them to the u.s.:thumbsup:

afun1979
11-03-2014, 09:40 AM
Will you ship them to the u.s.:thumbsup:

Yes, no problem at all - i've sent you a pm with the details.:thumbsup: