PDA

View Full Version : let's see your B5M


spennyy2k
07-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Here's mine, front tyres are all I had
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss87/spennyy2k_photo/b5m/DSC_0304.jpg (http://s564.photobucket.com/user/spennyy2k_photo/media/b5m/DSC_0304.jpg.html)
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss87/spennyy2k_photo/b5m/DSC_0303.jpg (http://s564.photobucket.com/user/spennyy2k_photo/media/b5m/DSC_0303.jpg.html)http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss87/spennyy2k_photo/b5m/DSC_0302.jpg (http://s564.photobucket.com/user/spennyy2k_photo/media/b5m/DSC_0302.jpg.html)http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss87/spennyy2k_photo/b5m/DSC_0301.jpg (http://s564.photobucket.com/user/spennyy2k_photo/media/b5m/DSC_0301.jpg.html)http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss87/spennyy2k_photo/b5m/DSC_0300.jpg (http://s564.photobucket.com/user/spennyy2k_photo/media/b5m/DSC_0300.jpg.html)

Aire valley
08-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Looks good.. how was the build ?.. Are decent diff and thrust balls included or are better, ceramic, ones needed..?

J77MYF
09-03-2014, 07:16 PM
65120

This is what mines looking like. Time for some liquid mask!!

spennyy2k
09-03-2014, 10:04 PM
Just carbide balls I think... Can't remember off hand

Jayk
15-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Not got around to painting the shell yet :wub

Aire valley
15-03-2014, 11:07 PM
Very neat job...well done...:thumbsup:

Jayk
15-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Thanks, also i ran the sensor wire below the batteries in the channel and stuck a square cut out of carbon fibre fablon type material over that area to cover and protect from wear, it de clutters the wiring a bit.

def12007
22-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Can't wait to give it a blast

discothesnake
22-03-2014, 08:03 AM
Nice Darren.

discothesnake
22-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Not got around to painting the shell yet :wub


Yeah that is a tidy job. Those micro receivers are life savers!

Dave

Aire valley
22-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Can't wait to give it a blast

That looks brilliant..:thumbsup: who painted the shell ?
I take it you had to cut down the front wheels to get the tyres to fit..?

Skelbo
22-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Can't wait to give it a blast

Looks superb. Nice job.

def12007
22-03-2014, 08:50 PM
I painted the shell (extreme-fx) and yep cut the front wheels down to make em slimmer and the tyres are all proline which work fantastic

SteveP9685
23-03-2014, 08:28 AM
Built really well the quality has gone up massively from the B4's + Centro conversion. No missing parts for me :thumbsup: I have still got to paint the shell, but will be having a pro painted JC Silencer when they are available in the UK.

sime46
23-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Looking great Steve. I think I might need one of these. I'll bet they're like hens teeth now.

SteveP9685
23-03-2014, 10:32 AM
LOL.....come on Sime move over to the dark side :woot:

Aire valley
23-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Looks good..:thumbsup: where did you get the rear,blue, alloy hinge pin mounts..?

SteveP9685
23-03-2014, 02:38 PM
They where from MB Models :)

Steve

gazhillAE
23-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Steve
Have you ran it to see how it compares to the c4.2?
Gaz

SteveP9685
23-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Not yet Gaz, built it last week whilst away with work and I'm away again next week :( hopefully I will run it next weekend. Just feels a lot more solid than the C4's.....

mtruckerdave
29-03-2014, 06:32 AM
Built by southwest rc rob painter
Painted by dan Harding + wiring

J77MYF
07-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Mine got dirty at Bury yesterday.

J77MYF
07-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Time for some serious cleaning!!

Aire valley
07-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Ooer...what a shame for your nice new car..:lol:..... How did it go on the wet astro..?

J77MYF
08-04-2014, 12:09 AM
The track was really good. Just a shame I've had to completely strip the car to clean it because the sand was so aggressive and it got everywhere.

Aire valley
08-04-2014, 10:36 AM
Sand and bearings...not a good mix..!

J77MYF
12-04-2014, 08:48 AM
I've fully rebuilt mine this week and I've switched to the Proline Phantom body and rear wing.

Aire valley
12-04-2014, 11:55 AM
That's a nice shell.. Really like the rear styling..:thumbsup:
Car looks cleaner..!

Fredrik Jarl
13-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Swedish b5 and b5m
Reedy motors , advanced electronics "black diamond" esc's , sanwa servos, reedy lipos.

Aire valley
13-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Very smart....exceptionally neat job.....like the "Gulf" colour scheme..:thumbsup:

alex97
04-05-2014, 09:43 AM
I haven't got the wireing how I would like it yet but I think it looks much better than thanking it going across the batterys and is much more pracal.

Gupz
30-07-2014, 05:01 PM
The twins :)

DNC
30-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Looks good!!
What model savox servo is that???

K-Brewer
30-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Looks good!!
What model savox servo is that???

id imagine 1251 or 1252

alex97
30-07-2014, 08:44 PM
http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u535/112297/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140615_172622_zpsnhd47zze.jpg (http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/112297/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140615_172622_zpsnhd47zze.jpg.html)

jimarea51
30-07-2014, 09:20 PM
WOW!

Looks awsome....

Love the matching tranny...

JIm

Gupz
30-07-2014, 11:38 PM
Both have the 1251 servo in them..... One has an LRP flow works esc, the other has the LRP sxx esc and run an 8.5 x20 and 6.5 x12 respectively.... The Orion square battery's are really good too!

I just wish my thumbs could keep up with the cars lol

OneKiwi
31-07-2014, 07:12 AM
Heres mine

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/simonandhanna/20140731_090706.jpg

The Dark Knight
31-07-2014, 08:22 AM
Here's mine, not ran it yet, taking it out for a test run tonight:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10527432_10152521471940210_2424060124511184848_n.j pg?oh=8b4be2526ef3dd8080d48442db0ef5aa&oe=5457B967&__gda__=1413481073_3059a249452bff7cd9c8ffa4e451d25 7

alex97
31-07-2014, 11:34 AM
WOW!

Looks awsome....

Love the matching tranny...

JIm

Thanks I'm looking to get a pro shell done soon.

DNC
31-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Hey OneKiwi

What front tyres are those???

alex97
31-07-2014, 06:38 PM
Just fitted the anti roll bars and alloy steering things.
It also has under battery and servo weights, I also got rid of the body clips for the wing mounts as they never really gripped that well.
http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u535/112297/IMG_20140731_192542_zpssvxnbhby.jpg (http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/112297/media/IMG_20140731_192542_zpssvxnbhby.jpg.html)

Noob
31-07-2014, 09:48 PM
Just ordered the alloy hex's as the standard rear ones on mine are showing wear on the inside bit and also some set screws as the inserts are getting sloppy.

This doesnt help:lol:

Gupz
31-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Just fitted the anti roll bars and alloy steering things.
It also has under battery and servo weights, I also got rid of the body clips for the wing mounts as they never really gripped that well.
http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u535/112297/IMG_20140731_192542_zpssvxnbhby.jpg (http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/112297/media/IMG_20140731_192542_zpssvxnbhby.jpg.html)

I found that the lightest bar gave the best performance, but the grip roll with any of them was a bit much on new astro. Have you tried them out on the track yet?

On sandy astro at mendip I thought it worked best, but when I was up at Southport, it just tipped over on every corner lol

K-Brewer
31-07-2014, 09:57 PM
Guess I should start cleaning mine, second thoughts I'm going to the fridge to get a beer lol

K-Brewer
31-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Just ordered the alloy hex's as the standard rear ones on mine are showing wear on the inside bit and also some set screws as the inserts are getting sloppy.

This doesnt help:lol:

What servo are u running at the moment mate

alex97
31-07-2014, 10:10 PM
I'm yet to run them, associated did make a mistake in the manual when it comes to roll bar colour. My track doesn't really use new astro or sand, its just astro thrown down and makes a proper off road track that really tests your car. I hope to be going to stofold in a few weeks time as I'm yet to try it on any other track! I might go down herts and give it a good run sometime soon.

K-Brewer
31-07-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm yet to run them, associated did make a mistake in the manual when it comes to roll bar colour. My track doesn't really use new astro or sand, its just astro thrown down and makes a proper off road track that really tests your car. I hope to be going to stofold in a few weeks time as I'm yet to try it on any other track! I might go down herts and give it a good run sometime soon.

You won't be dissapointed mate, really happy with mine

alex97
31-07-2014, 10:36 PM
I've used the car but still getting my setup right after 5 race meetings. I'm also most there but I hope the roll bars help with the grip roll. How long did you set the ball cups on the uprights?

Noob
31-07-2014, 10:44 PM
Same as the one you just got m8 1258tg or something.

K-Brewer
31-07-2014, 10:50 PM
I've got a 1252 coming for it now as could do with a little more space to neaten up the wires, got the 1258 in the 4wd now ready for Batley.

K-Brewer
31-07-2014, 10:56 PM
I've used the car but still getting my setup right after 5 race meetings. I'm also most there but I hope the roll bars help with the grip roll. How long did you set the ball cups on the uprights?

I've never got used to using roll bars on any of my cars, always found it sharpens things up too much, got the rear camber links set to the longest setting mate

Noob
31-07-2014, 11:13 PM
I got the low profile in my b44 but have already shortened the wires on both so now they are the right length i cant bring myself around to swapping them over.
The servo wires are about 5 metres in length, cut them and stick a new plug on :D

K-Brewer
31-07-2014, 11:19 PM
I got the low profile in my b44 but have already shortened the wires on both so now they are the right length i cant bring myself around to swapping them over.
The servo wires are about 5 metres in length, cut them and stick a new plug on :D

I'm not good with electrics especially shortening things so I've always got a ton of wiring to deal with lol

alex97
01-08-2014, 07:48 AM
I can't stand having to shorten JR leads as the connector are so small. I just cut it to the lenth I want then cut the connector off with about 30mm of wire coming out then solder them together and cover with heat shrink. On all my things I separate the 3 wires then just spin them, I think it looks better and I also shortens the wire.

crazyken76
22-08-2014, 04:49 PM
70975

J77MYF
22-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Looking good Ken!!

crazyken76
23-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Cheers m8

Cream
31-08-2014, 12:08 AM
Just picked up myself a second hand B5M

and got my self a shinny new shell by Ndesigns

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/Creamuk/RC%20car%20parts/IMG_8884_zpsd56c3688.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Creamuk/media/RC%20car%20parts/IMG_8884_zpsd56c3688.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/Creamuk/RC%20car%20parts/IMG_8883_zpsfcd2e9a1.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Creamuk/media/RC%20car%20parts/IMG_8883_zpsfcd2e9a1.jpg.html)

tdi250
08-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Here is mine with new Proline Phantom shell and wing and new paint!

Aire valley
08-10-2014, 07:26 PM
That's rather nice..! Can't make my mind up about the Proline shell...what are the black wheels..?

tdi250
08-10-2014, 07:41 PM
The Proline shell is wicked mate. Haven't bothered with the fin part but the wing is awesome quality!

The wheels are Schumacher Cougar items.

archtech
10-10-2014, 04:17 PM
b5m phantom body first proper attempt at painting

ads0021
08-11-2014, 11:50 AM
73714

Has anyone else tried this layout?

Dkfream
15-01-2015, 01:31 AM
Here are a few shots of my B5m
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w665/lf781/EFDD8B8A-6008-412C-BD5C-83F649DFA68E_zpspd9tyzyq.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/lf781/media/EFDD8B8A-6008-412C-BD5C-83F649DFA68E_zpspd9tyzyq.jpg.html)
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w665/lf781/4CA4EE40-BDE9-4616-9540-363CD795F5F9_zpseqm3cjml.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/lf781/media/4CA4EE40-BDE9-4616-9540-363CD795F5F9_zpseqm3cjml.jpg.html)
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w665/lf781/A9A08DDA-D9F9-4C53-A023-571FB0322F0E_zpsnnwnmzwl.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/lf781/media/A9A08DDA-D9F9-4C53-A023-571FB0322F0E_zpsnnwnmzwl.jpg.html)
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w665/lf781/99DF8250-E21C-4D15-B313-419A740AC049_zps2pzqbi54.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/lf781/media/99DF8250-E21C-4D15-B313-419A740AC049_zps2pzqbi54.jpg.html)
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w665/lf781/2BB1A6E9-53E8-45B8-A811-4F66FD84FEDF_zpsokfo1jrl.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/lf781/media/2BB1A6E9-53E8-45B8-A811-4F66FD84FEDF_zpsokfo1jrl.jpg.html)
And my Daughters B5m
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w665/lf781/981A885B-1CD1-48AD-9CCA-7E5756EFD0CB_zpscnwpurjz.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/lf781/media/981A885B-1CD1-48AD-9CCA-7E5756EFD0CB_zpscnwpurjz.jpg.html)
All comments welcome :p

alex97
15-01-2015, 08:58 AM
Here are a few shots of my B5m
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w665/lf781/EFDD8B8A-6008-412C-BD5C-83F649DFA68E_zpspd9tyzyq.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/lf781/media/EFDD8B8A-6008-412C-BD5C-83F649DFA68E_zpspd9tyzyq.jpg.html)
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w665/lf781/4CA4EE40-BDE9-4616-9540-363CD795F5F9_zpseqm3cjml.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/lf781/media/4CA4EE40-BDE9-4616-9540-363CD795F5F9_zpseqm3cjml.jpg.html)
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w665/lf781/A9A08DDA-D9F9-4C53-A023-571FB0322F0E_zpsnnwnmzwl.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/lf781/media/A9A08DDA-D9F9-4C53-A023-571FB0322F0E_zpsnnwnmzwl.jpg.html)
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w665/lf781/99DF8250-E21C-4D15-B313-419A740AC049_zps2pzqbi54.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/lf781/media/99DF8250-E21C-4D15-B313-419A740AC049_zps2pzqbi54.jpg.html)
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w665/lf781/2BB1A6E9-53E8-45B8-A811-4F66FD84FEDF_zpsokfo1jrl.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/lf781/media/2BB1A6E9-53E8-45B8-A811-4F66FD84FEDF_zpsokfo1jrl.jpg.html)
And my Daughters B5m
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w665/lf781/981A885B-1CD1-48AD-9CCA-7E5756EFD0CB_zpscnwpurjz.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/lf781/media/981A885B-1CD1-48AD-9CCA-7E5756EFD0CB_zpscnwpurjz.jpg.html)
All comments welcome :p


Looks great. How you finding the cf chassis?

Aire valley
15-01-2015, 10:08 AM
Excellent looking cars..:thumbsup:
Where did you get the front shock tower protector..?

K-Brewer
15-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Excellent looking cars..:thumbsup:
Where did you get the front shock tower protector..?

he made it himself mate

Dkfream
15-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Yes kev is correct it's made from an old rear wing and the carbon chassis gives a lot of flex and does make the car feel a little less positive, the kit b5m is very sharp to react and this conversion makes it a little more wallowy and will pick a front inside wheel up in the corners but still getting used to it as only ran it a few times and sure I will get used to it lol

olied
15-01-2015, 12:17 PM
I wont show you the mess under the shell :)

alex97
15-01-2015, 07:03 PM
Yes kev is correct it's made from an old rear wing and the carbon chassis gives a lot of flex and does make the car feel a little less positive, the kit b5m is very sharp to react and this conversion makes it a little more wallowy and will pick a front inside wheel up in the corners but still getting used to it as only ran it a few times and sure I will get used to it lol


Where did you get the shell from?

Dkfream
15-01-2015, 07:58 PM
It's a Sweep Design shell by Muzzle, I found it on eBay but certain it's an American company, first and last one I have ever seen on eBay

Dkfream
15-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Sweepracing.com

ringa
22-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Here's mine.... :D

Noob
22-01-2015, 08:53 PM
It's a good looking shell, I may need to take a look Friday im looking for a new one myself :D

alex97
11-02-2015, 08:03 PM
http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u535/112297/IMAG0685_zpsvggfossx.jpg (http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/112297/media/IMAG0685_zpsvggfossx.jpg.html)

My b5m with a fresh shell.

D4VEB
12-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Mine and my daughters B5's :thumbsup:

Gupz
20-02-2015, 03:22 PM
Here's mine with the 3 gear installed :)

Aire valley
21-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Looks nice...:)....can't see the gearbox though..!
Did you modify the existing bodyshell or is a completely new one necessary..?

Gupz
21-02-2015, 06:44 PM
Yeah, the pic came out a bit dark.... It's a shell that was cut for the 4 gear, but just modified to fit the other way.

The problem is that the rear of the shell is too high for the gearbox. Other than that, it fits fine.

I'll get a new one and cut it for the three gear, but for now this one will do :)

pddiggy
22-02-2015, 04:30 PM
76886

76887

76888

76889

Aire valley
28-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Are you noticing a difference with the new gearbox..? Pro,s and con,s.?

The Dark Knight
05-03-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm not an expert but I think the car is more stable and jumps better.

What surface do you race on?

Car looks great btw

G-Kenny
05-03-2015, 11:59 AM
My first off road car in over 10 years and my first ever 2WD, I'm a touring car racer at heart.
Pretty standard, a few option parts and painted by myself.
Cant wait to try it now ;)

http://s1.postimg.org/jfatngcy6/IMG_1340_JPG_2.jpg

Nick.W
08-03-2015, 01:31 AM
My B5M

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q258/HigginsRST/46CF87BF-5951-46D5-99F5-301FC008BB20_zpsz2azejb8.jpg (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/HigginsRST/media/46CF87BF-5951-46D5-99F5-301FC008BB20_zpsz2azejb8.jpg.html)

With J concepts titanium turnbuckles and MIP puck system just fitted.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q258/HigginsRST/04A1C132-2D09-4B59-9858-723A0DB85D1F_zpsghhb0a7i.jpg (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/HigginsRST/media/04A1C132-2D09-4B59-9858-723A0DB85D1F_zpsghhb0a7i.jpg.html)

Maybe for sale soon to get a Yokomo to go with my BMax4 lll

mes
17-04-2015, 04:56 PM
My B5M low rider sitting on the bench at yesterday's NORC race at the Intermodellbau hobby show. Worked great for me, so quick between the driver errors! :thumbsup:

Aire valley
18-04-2015, 08:49 AM
Wow.....:woot: that looks different..:thumbsup:

richm
18-04-2015, 09:07 AM
and your gearbox looks so clean. mine was grubby before i had finished putting it together.
note to anyone else who gets one, wash your hands properly every time you want to touch the low rider gearbox as it picks up dirt amazingly easily.
am very very pleased with mine though.

Origineelreclamebord
18-04-2015, 01:04 PM
and your gearbox looks so clean. mine was grubby before i had finished putting it together.
note to anyone else who gets one, wash your hands properly every time you want to touch the low rider gearbox as it picks up dirt amazingly easily.
am very very pleased with mine though.

Two solutions:

1. Use clear lacquer/automotive spray paint before you stain it - it'll keep the dirt out of the pores.
2. If it's already dirty, use a black permanent marker - the porous outside surface will soak up everything you put on there, so it's easy to colour :thumbsup:

richm
18-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Thanks Paul.
I should have painted it first, but was too keen to get it installed.
I may colour it in, but quite like it in white.

mes
18-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Trust me, it is not as clean as it looks on the picture. Using Dryfluid instead of black grease helped a bit, though. ;)

HeavyD99
19-04-2015, 03:51 AM
Anyone know off hand if the Low Rider transmission uses the 5x10 bearings on the top shaft or the larger 6x12?

richm
19-04-2015, 07:20 AM
6x12

The Dark Knight
07-05-2015, 09:46 AM
My Team Associated B5M Lite, that's as much of the buggy as I can assemble just now. I still need: wheels, tyres, inserts & an esc but they'll have to wait for now. Servo is on the way :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11188362_10153182060475210_3373682306355523006_n.j pg?oh=f40ca30194a5499fbe04cab8f6a30252&oe=55BEEA65&__gda__=1440851226_375c09bfc0e9199c66d31a87f481ddc 4

K-Brewer
08-07-2015, 03:13 PM
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w500/Brewskie24/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0668.jpg (http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/Brewskie24/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0668.jpg.html)

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w500/Brewskie24/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0666.jpg (http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/Brewskie24/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0666.jpg.html)

StwBald
08-07-2015, 05:53 PM
You manage the soldering Kev..??

K-Brewer
08-07-2015, 06:20 PM
You manage the soldering Kev..??

Wire to wire im cool with but wire to speedo u can forget it, thats why theres a reventon r in there, jobs already done lol

Gupz
15-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Mine with the new 3 gear Lowrider conversion.

81043

81044

xfactor
15-07-2015, 12:09 PM
Looks cracking, what is the price of the low rider kit.

Gupz
15-07-2015, 12:35 PM
The whole kit was 125 Euros.

Jez
15-07-2015, 11:41 PM
my factory lite.build and installation by Peter Moss @ proracing.paint by G Kenny.

pddiggy
18-07-2015, 08:44 PM
My new JConcepts Finisher B5M shell. Paint job by Karam Jagdev

Ashlandchris
18-07-2015, 10:31 PM
My new JConcepts Finisher B5M shell. Paint job by Karam Jagdev

Looking good Paul. Hope to see it in the flesh tomorrow?

Craigmase
07-08-2015, 08:32 AM
Here's mine

http://1drv.ms/1hmQeFi

Gupz
07-08-2015, 09:39 AM
Here's mine

http://1drv.ms/1hmQeFi

Looks sweet! How's it going with the cf chassis/lowrider together?

Craigmase
07-08-2015, 09:59 PM
Couple of months now. The car is great in high grip conditions but really struggled at the Kendal Regional with rear grip. If the track has been damp or slightly wet BB whites normally do the trick. I think a combination of not having BB blue tyres to try and the fact my gear diff had little to no oil in it make the rear of my car rear unpredictable. I've gone and bought a 40g lipo weight to help plant the car more in wet conditions.

Looks sweet! How's it going with the cf chassis/lowrider together?

OneKiwi
11-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Here's my lite

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/simonandhanna/IMG_20150810_075305_1.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/simonandhanna/IMG_20150808_094903.jpg

And another shell I did for a mate

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/simonandhanna/IMG_20150806_183623.jpg

Kiwipaint on Facebook

Flauschi215
21-11-2015, 07:37 PM
My B5M with Yokomo Yz-2 Gearbox ;)
http://site.petitrc.com/setup/associated/setupb5/B5MLR_MarcelSchmidt_Berlin20151101/2015_11_01_Berlin_Trophy_1_Lauf-4074.jpg
http://site.petitrc.com/setup/associated/setupb5/B5MLR_MarcelSchmidt_Berlin20151101/2015_11_01_Berlin_Trophy_1_Lauf-4077.jpg

more Pctures at http://site.petitrc.com/setup/associated/setupb5/B5MLR_MarcelSchmidt_Berlin20151101/

5tone
15-01-2016, 12:05 PM
my new B5M CE :

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/27723820160114150207.jpg