View Full Version : Gearing
zienna
10-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Hi all can anyone tell me what the best gearing to use on the norfolk track?
I have a Durango dex410 with a 5.5 thunder power motor and 87 spur.
Thank you for your help.:)
I can't comment exactly as I don't own a Durango, but i'd be looking for an overall ratio of around 10.5/1 to 11/1 with a 5.5.
zienna
11-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Excellent il try that. Thank you.:thumbsup:
JohnM
11-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Not sure about what a Thunder Power motor likes, but on my Durango with a LRP 5.5 I'd be starting on a 19t pinion, Vampire/Orion/SpeedPassion motors I was on a 21t just about everywhere in our region, maybe go up one for Boughton as it has a massive straight.
simonrhart
13-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Hi all can anyone tell me what the best gearing to use on the norfolk track?
I have a Durango dex410 with a 5.5 thunder power motor and 87 spur.
Thank you for your help.:)
Wow, a 5.5T motor will be hairy around NBC. It's not a large track.
Simon
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.